Thread: What Is Your Favorite Tool?

internet.news
    My, hmm several: for working Word 2000

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Tool: Keyboard

I hate using mouse.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@26 November 2003 - 02:31
    Tool: Keyboard

I hate using mouse.
    isn&#39;t it morecomfortable with mouse - you esaily can reach each part
    very fast of the screen?

probably I am using too long the mouse - ok there are shortcuts, but for all
    commands?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I think I might have been using keyboard for too long to know all the shortcuts. Moving fingers seems much more efficient fast and easy for me instead of moving my hand to go somewhere.

Shortcuts for absolutely everything. But yes there are time when i use the mouse as well when there is no way around it.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@26 November 2003 - 02:38
    I think I might have been using keyboard for too long to know all the shortcuts. Moving fingers seems much more efficient fast and easy for me instead of moving my hand to go somewhere.

Shortcuts for absolutely everything. But yes there are time when i use the mouse as well when there is no way around it.
    hehe... cool...
    b

but why I am not knowin shortcuts? hmm... probably remember
    all the sc? no, but... hmmm...

well well interesting...