Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing NZB Post

I posted a new NZB for a movie a few hours ago and now it's not on the board anymore. It was there for an hour or so.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Hmm. Did not notice anything untoward, but also did not see a post from you. What movie/release?

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    I posted a NZB for Deadpool 2 2018 The Super Duper Cut 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-HDChina. I see now that you have it posted. I see how it works around here.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Toriless did it to many of my posts... basically if you/me whomever doesn`t post NFO, movie/tvlinks etc then it is fair game to be replaced.

You get used to it

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    I thought I had filled in everything. I didn't think that it mattered anyways. I was just trying to share something I found. Since the way files are posted on NGs changed, I haven't had much luck getting movies from Usenet. There are still plenty of movies posted before the change that I still need to grab. I'm not lucky enough to have access to a website that posts NZBs for all new releases, so I'm stuck downloading files other ways.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I personally don't give a crap if the release info is complete as long as the NZB works.

Sorry, I don't know what happened. I guess it must have happened during one of those few hours of sleep I strive to get every so often. But I certainly appreciate any assistance (read: postings) that the rest of you can contribute.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    As one of the "rest of you" I couldn`t agree more

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I think I had two tabs open in Firefox for FST. Would that screw things up if I added NZB in one of the tabs and then closed it. Then continuing with the other tab? I know I saw my post listed in NZBs section. I remember seeing "1 Hour" and later "3 Hours" for age. When I checked the next day, it was gone. Oh, well. When I find something not listed, I'll try again.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I think I had two tabs open in Firefox for FST. Would that screw things up if I added NZB in one of the tabs and then closed it. Then continuing with the other tab? I know I saw my post listed in NZBs section. I remember seeing "1 Hour" and later "3 Hours" for age. When I checked the next day, it was gone. Oh, well. When I find something not listed, I'll try again.
    Go for it Mac,

I know me and the other few minors will appreciate it

Beat `em to a post is kind of the game unless they go on holiday where it becomes a lot more simple

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    I don't care about posting before someone else does. If I see something missing that I have, I'll post it. There are many movies released everyday that don't get posted here. It just seems to be TV shows for the most part and the occasional hit movie. I can get most TV shows else where easily enough. It's the big stuff that I like to get from newsgroups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast