Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music tracker

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Cool

From oink, to waffles and what, to apollo... I just can't seem to get on board a good music site with variety before things get all flakey

Looking for an invite music tracker. Flac is nice but I'm no audiophile. I just want variety (oldies to rock to heavy metal and rap to country) - I listen to it all...

Prefer invite only as I am in the USA and hate running VPN all the time...

Appreciate anyone who read this far

Good standing member at some current and many former top notch sites

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Redacted is the best of the "new" music trackers, so I strongly recommend giving this a shot.

Code:
    https://interviewfor.red/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I would happily take an invite from a staff member, assuming they are not available to users.

However I readily refuse to interview with someone potentially not even half my age. Knowledgeable or no.

Just looking for a new community I can contribute to and talk with. If not so be it.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I would happily take an invite from a staff member, assuming they are not available to users.
    They are; however, Redacted has this policy where if you don't know your inviter well, they think you may not know your inviter well, or you just crossed a staff member at the wrong time (actual question: "would you consider the person who invited you a close friend?"), they will "lock" your account rendering it unable to do anything else besides browsing torrents and the forum, and ask you to go through the interview to be unlocked. So you're probably better off taking the interview, then keeping your head down and your mouth shut once you get in (and please don't do anything to make them you're cheating during the process, like keeping interviewfor.red open in your browser or taking more than five seconds to answer; retribution will be swift and strong ).

Or, you know, maybe just use Apollo or Waffles instead.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I use apollo, and upload there too, like once a month when they are up...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Yeah, those constant downtimes don't do them any favors.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    From oink, to waffles and what, to apollo...
    you made the choice , instead of passtheheadphones you picked XANAX - what you thought by looking at that XX name ? Nina Mercedez will come and sing lullaby for you every-night ?

However I readily refuse to interview with someone potentially not even half my age. Knowledgeable or no.
    keep aside your ego. the interv is for few minutes. once you are in show them you are their daddy.
    if you cant take off you ego from your reproductive part, just buy Tital subscription to pay some money to the music industry so that nicki minaj can show picture of her reproductive part in her next album cover art.

edit:- you might want to look at this https://redtopia.xyz/login
    Last edited by Evelyn; 09-03-2018 at 02:22 PM. Reason: trying to help

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Had never heard of them before, did a quick search and found this:

Code:
    https://94.23.196.197/.htaccess
    https://redtopia.xyz/phpMyAdmin
    3306/tcp open mysql
    22/tcp open ssh
    6001/tcp open X11:1
    debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,password
    ^ for root

Guys did you take a proper look at Redtopia's security? "The better red"
    is a fucking shitshow. Here's a taster: open ports 22 ssh, 3306 mysql,
    6001 X11:1. A straight up fucking running instance of phpmyadamin on the
    domain with no fail2ban from what it seems. You can get the .htaccess
    and other nice things from the IP of the webserver.
    Oh also HDVinnie the owner copied 12k users from blutopia into this
    thing and is accepting donations on Patreon, where he himself is backing
    other shit as well... Oh right I forgot there are open signups
    Not having services unnecessarily listen on your WAN interface is a basic security measure... if you're going to check that place out, make sure it's with a disposable e-mail and a unique password, maybe a different IP too.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    you made the choice , instead of passtheheadphones you picked XANAX - what you thought by looking at that XX name ? Nina Mercedez will come and sing lullaby for you every-night ?

keep aside your ego. the interv is for few minutes. once you are in show them you are their daddy.
    if you cant take off you ego from your reproductive part, just buy Tital subscription to pay some money to the music industry so that nicki minaj can show picture of her reproductive part in her next album cover art.

Has nothing to do with my ego... Have you ever been on irc? I have... No thanks, not again, not ever, not for anyone. Unless its a friendly room not a shooting gallery where elites kick people for not answering in 3 seconds as they may be slow thinkers, not cheating.

But it's cool, I make my choice, on that you are right. My choice not to interview, their choice to restrict to the level of not getting contributing adults such as myself who actually can afford to buy new stuff to supply them.

Meh

Edit: I just remembered the time I got my HDBits.org invite (still there!) from here just by asking, just because. Oh the saying is true, you can never go home...

Edit 2: I'd be just as content with an audio books only tracker (private) should one exist...
    Last edited by Tokeman; 09-05-2018 at 12:49 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'd invite you to Redacted but I don't have any invites. I use the site very infrequently and I think you need to upload or something to get them. As for Evelyn's comments, I wouldn't put much stock in them given their source. If it makes you feel any better though, no one has ever offered me a HDbits invite. Honestly I think we would be better off without any of these pretentiously little places anyway.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast