Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Edit 2: I'd be just as content with an audio books only tracker (private) should one exist...
    MyAnonaMouse is good for those. They have an interview process too, but the "interview" is largely accepting their site rules, and staff are known for their relaxed and friendly demeanor.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    IPT has 3363 Active Torrents under audio books. I basically just use TPB for audio books though as my personal protest against seedboxes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Edit 2: I'd be just as content with an audio books only tracker (private) should one exist...
    MyAnonaMouse is good for those. They have an interview process too, but the "interview" is largely accepting their site rules, and staff are known for their relaxed and friendly demeanor.
    Will check out MyAnonaMouse for sure, thanks!

What is ipt? I'll have to look...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    What is ipt? I'll have to look...
    IPTorrents

Became somewhat disreputed in recent years after allegations of starting DDoS attacks, stealing peers from other trackers and running fake lotteries, but remains a good general tracker with lots of content. At worst, stay out of forums and IRC, don't donate, and you'll be fine.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    At least they don't limit their user base to the same 10k people that are found on every "high level" tracker. I'd say that given that they are models of morality.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Oh I am there (IPT) already. I end up replacing most of my downloads from there with my own rips...

There is something to be said about dedicated private trackers. The quality can be far superior than what is found elsewhere. God where do they find that outdated old source material anyway for some of those books.

I suppose that is what I am looking for, a quality site. I don't mind ripping the stuff myself but I'm not about to throw it up on IPT and open myself to easy pickings for litigation. With apollo down they just sit after and that is sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12