Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Xbox Live Vs Ps2 Online Adapter

  1. #1
    i have both systems and would like to get online for atleast one console. which should i choose? please state reasons

    p.s no flame war please

  2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@26 November 2003 - 02:16
    i have both systems and would like to get online for atleast one console. which should i choose? please state reasons

    p.s no flame war please
    live

    its much much better because no glitching lvls which mess up the experience, every game uses the headset, shitload of more games, downloadable content without having to buy an add-ons......

  3. Games   -   #3
    ^ does shit load of games matter because its not like you are going to play all of them

  4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@26 November 2003 - 02:50
    ^ does shit load of games matter because its not like you are going to play all of them
    what would you take 2 games or about 70? its better to have a selection

  5. Games   -   #5
    i want to mainly play sports games online. So all the new sports are avaliable for both.x-box online costs more?

  6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by xbballplaya223x@26 November 2003 - 03:04
    i want to mainly play sports games online. So all the new sports are avaliable for both.x-box online costs more?
    live is $50 a year (pretty reasonable) all the sports games about are online except EA and they said they are trying to get their 2005 line on there.... still the ps2 ones screw you eventually because EA takes the ps2 games offline when the new one comes out so its useless

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •