Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by naserkachal View Post
    Yes, I agree with you
    What me.... well that would be a 1st

Anon, not sure why you would regret that original post. Seems right on point for a quality board.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Anon, not sure why you would regret that original post. Seems right on point for a quality board.
    On paper maybe, but all it ever accomplished was defending a few leechers who thought this is an NZB portal with a forum glued to it and not the other way around. And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Also, if the rest of your post is an offhand reference to https://filesharingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=456766, I can safely say supporting that was the worst decision I've made as a staff member here.
    TIL that the forum has rules, as well as people have put thoughts and efforts into making threads.

+1 for reinstating Idol as mod-- he deserves all the suffering
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-02-2018 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".
    I have a very poor memory, presumably because all the spare room in my head is filled with brilliant ideas. Nonetheless I love a mystery so I'm determined to figure out who you are referring to.

As you said the person has a prominent member or something like that , I can start by eliminating the Asians, the Irish and Meg.

Next they seem to make stupid decisions based entirely on their own skewed sense of morality. Again that they have any morality eliminates Meg plus also now the Jews. So I'm slowly narrowing it down at least.

Is it the guy but not the fat guy from American Pickers because I don't recall ever seeing him around here?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    And at least one prominent member took an extended break from the forum as a result of "the new way".
    I have a very poor memory

Next they seem to make stupid decisions based entirely on their own skewed sense of morality. Again that they have any morality eliminates Meg plus also now the Jews. So I'm slowly narrowing it down at least.

On paper maybe, but all it ever accomplished was defending a few leechers who thought this is an NZB portal with a forum glued to it
    I would agree considering i now have 4775 posts, and from the first one i did post i never would have thought i would have more than 11

But the real question you have to ask?? 149,049 Members and 4,139 Active Members what ever the fuck that means Anon..

The bloody place is called "File Sharing Talk"!! yet i have still not found a Telephone number here or seen people have enough balls to stay here knowing they may have to deal with Idol

And really who except a few (Cabby ) really give a fuck about making long distance friends or really do want to help people???

But ya sure i vote for Idol to be a Moderator, you never know he may have more common sense than you Anon
    Last edited by shaina; 10-03-2018 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Cut out calling Anon a fucking idiot

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    ....you never know he may have more common sense than you Anon
    I'm glad you said that. The voices in my head have been telling me the same thing.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    Muuu, even in this fantasy world people still hate me

Anyway, the person I was referring to had a van with "free candy" spraypainted on it. Hopefully that's specific enough.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Well Anon you probably don't care, but i can honestly say i don't hate you, and i think hate is a very bad word to use

But i will say i think you are a frigging (the other F word just seemed too harsh and inappropriate) idiot pussy. And i can say if Idol is reinstated as an moderator , only two of those profanity words would apply to him, see if you can figure it out

Your Pal Shay...

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19

Anyway, the person I was referring to had a van with "free candy" spraypainted on it. Hopefully that's specific enough.
    No. What colour was the van?

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Well Anon you probably don't care, but i can honestly say i don't hate you, and i think hate is a very bad word to use

But i will say i think you are a frigging (the other F word just seemed too harsh and inappropriate) idiot pussy. And i can say if Idol is reinstated as an moderator , only two of those profanity words would apply to him, see if you can figure it out

Your Pal Shay...
    I hate the hate word.I fucking hate hate to death. I only wish hate were a Latino baby so I could put it in prison.

Also as profanities go I'd really consider myself to be more of a c word and a d word head.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-04-2018 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I hate the hate word.I fucking hate hate to death. I only wish hate were a Latino baby so I could put it in prison.
    You are like a Rat Mouse trying to gnaw threw a steel pipe
    Last edited by shaina; 10-04-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast