Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're not very good at compliments or spelling.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You're not very good at compliments or spelling.
    Really!!! Myself and spelling?? no way!! i am just as perfect as you are

You are like a Rat mouse trying to chew through a steel pipe (better??)

Actually taking your bait on spelling, and correcting myself just downgraded my intelligence

And out of all the people that have gone through here and left because of you i can say with all my heart i have always supported you and still would til this day, but sometimes i ask myself do you feel or would you do the same for me??
    I have made the comment many times that i am here to make a few long distance friends and help out if needed.. To say a story that i was gone for over 2 months from posting and i have said that there were only a few that actually made a comment or better yet PM me to see what was going on??
    Can you say you were one of them?? And if i remember you preaching this many times in the open forum that loyalty is important to you as well as honesty??
    I believed it and respected it, and both of us not being children anymore Idol and when you don't show up for a day or 2 here how many times did i try to contact you or yet speak well of you on a open forum?? And i can tell you are not the only one i do this for there is others. And really that will go to anyone that i have made a friendship with here, either on the forums or outside of FST...
    Now i know your roll here and your facade you promote but i will say honestly to you...

I was disappointed i didn't see you have any care if i was here or not... I would never have done that to you, and i am surprised i am saying this in an open forum, but what i went through, i had lots of support, but knowing i do hang out here maybe i am naive and expected something that really isn't there....

Just my thoughts, and i do appreciate the thoughts from the people that did care, that they didn't see me around for those 2 odd months, and were actually concerned....

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 10-04-2018 at 08:01 PM.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    I asked Meg. I didn't see the point of making an open post which would only be read by a few people who wouldn't know anything and don't give a fuck about you one way or the other. That to me would be devaluing my actual feelings of concern.Worse it opens up the possibility of the whole thing being reduced to a joke.
    Other than that I just figured that you finally gave up on the place like everyone else.

I'm not your Mom so I gave you the latitude to go without me laying some guilt trip on you if that's what you were doing. It's not like you weren't already giving off massive vibes that this could happen.
    Lastly and correct me if I'm wrong, they are called feelings and not words for a reason. THey don't need to be vocalized for them to be there.

I btw also feel extreme trepidation for bigboab. Likewise in his case the fact that I haven't written about him doesn't mean I don't care. For example conversely I write a ton about Meg and yet I don't actually give a shit about him.

PS through lose. Loose/ lose is probably the most oft incorrect on the interweb so at lest you're not alone in that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-04-2018 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I asked Meg. I didn't see the point of making an open post which would only be read by a few people who wouldn't know anything and don't give a fuck about you one way or the other. That to me would be devaluing my actual feelings of concern.Worse it opens up the possibility of the whole thing being reduced to a joke.
    Other than that I just figured that you finally gave up on the place like everyone else.

I'm not your Mom so I gave you the latitude to go without me laying some guilt trip on you if that's what you were doing. It's not like you weren't already giving off massive vibes that this could happen.
    Lastly and correct me if I'm wrong, they are called feelings and not words for a reason.
    I btw also feel extreme trepidation for bigboab. Likewise in his case the fact that I haven't written about him doesn't mean I don't care. For example I write a ton about Meg and yet I don't actually give a shit about him.
    PS through lose. Loose/ lose is probably the most oft incorrect on the interweb so at lest you're not alone in that.
    All of this is just crap!!! You have said you wanted to leave this place many times and i still found a way to communicate with you right!!

And no you are not my mother and she is dead, that is not what i was looking for, and reading this i think i got my answer and act that way for the future...

In all the time i have been here i have said multiple times i would never leave here, meaning i may take a break in posting in the forums, but i will always be around in the shadows, but never have i been away for 2 months and you and i have friended each other so you see i usually post in your favorite word section if there is none in the open forums....

Anyways no worries, your answer about bigboab and the way i felt about him i made it public and also in the background, he is and was really missed, maybe that is my nature and not yours but when it did come to others here your actions towards me were not the same...

Maybe i should just say i apologize i brought it up Idol and lets leave it at that...

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 10-04-2018 at 08:42 PM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then.

Cereally, numbnuts, all this time and you still don't understand when I'm being sincere and when I'm not not even a little.

PS Trump got to you didn't he?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then.
    Cereally, numbnuts, all this time and you still don't understand when I'm being sincere and when I'm not not even a little.
    PS Trump got to you didn't he?
    Maybe Trump or maybe what i went through sitting in a room crying and Praying to G-D a lot and having my children for support, and not checking any messages for at least a month or so on any communicators, but when i did, i thought i would see something from you, that is the whole point i am trying to make. And that is all the kidding and facades aside..

My nature is not built on a internet site it is built on face to face communication...

Here is a story Idol and what do you think?? (Not really internet friend reality but read it anyways)

Because i have a large backyard and pool and stuff , it was my cottage, so when it is nice out i like to spend time out there, and for a while i would without a lie have an average of 50-90 people over with kids and stuff for many weekends. Now my wife would go out and get food and snacks for all these people, and we won't talk about how much booze we went through!!. Now i am not looking for the same treatment, but how about being invited to there house to shoot the shit or cheese and crackers??
    So next summer i told my wife i am going to be myself and try a project, I went around while i was handing them a plate or booze and said to them "When are you going to invite me over to your house for a piece of cake or pie"?? After that idol the 50-90 people went down to 20, and all of those people had us over all through the summer and winter and socialized meaning going out for dinner as well. And to finish this story the 20 were adults i am not including kids because those other freeloaders that use to come, they still dropped off there kids and then fucked off!!!

Do you think i did something wrong?? Do you understand where i am coming from??

I am new to this internet when it comes to protocol on friends and shit, but i do know that the few i have made it is not one sided....

Not sure if that makes sense to you, but that is my nature and the way i feel...

PS. "I guess screw me for being honest and trying to make feel better then." Is it me or is there a word or something missing in this sentence for it to make sense

PPS.. Also thinking that if you don't post in the forums here but you have made a friendship on the internet?? does that mean your friendship is over and you don't find somewhere else or way to talk or communicate anymore??

I can tell you the forums here don't dictate friendships here the shadows do, and that is if you want and or are looking for one
    Last edited by shaina; 10-04-2018 at 09:35 PM.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Good to see you back, Trump supporter
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Your tale of woe touch my heart and I admit to being a terrible friend but in the spirit of reconciliation can we at least agree that we hate Meg?

Please. You know it's the right thing to do. If not for me then for the jailed babies.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Good to see you back, Trump supporter
    Even hearing that from a Dickhead like you!!!

Thank you

PS. I am thinking Meg that you had a medical issue, i think i just said the hell with you and just move on right
    As i spoke to you in the shadows, i appreciate your thoughts, and always hope all is well with you and your family

Your tale of woe touch my heart and I admit to being a terrible friend but in the spirit of reconciliation can we at least agree that we hate Meg?
    Please. You know it's the right thing to do. If not for me then for the jailed babies.
    I accept your apology, and i refuse to use the word hate buddy, but i will say Meg can sure be a real Dickhead!!!
    Knowing a Dickhead can be useful at times (even at my age!!), we may have to have a referendum on a nick name for Meg ??
    Last edited by shaina; 10-05-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    If this gets any gheyer...... No, on second thought this actually can't get any gheyer.

Geez Even RuPaul is embarrassed by this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast