Thread: Help with USENETSERVER.COM ** they took my $ for YEAR Subscription July 3/2018 *NO KB

I used the same email for my son’s years subscription Oct 22,2017 Paid with PayPal (same email account for sign up);for my year’s subscription July 3,2018 paid with master card.

USENETSERVER.COM insists they would never allow 2 accounts with the same email.

I have proven to them ,,,THEY DID !! I sent them copies of the 2 separate activation emails *they Sent*. The copies of the emails included their Headers.
    I have sent them the specific details of the 2 separate payments ****additional notice oct 22,2017
    account by cancelling PayPal 2018 October renewal.

THEY HAVE MY $ they haven’t refunded .The activation email user name and password get absolutely no acknowledgement from USENETSERVER.COM. Newsbin Pro server windows show lots of GBs with my other servers. 0 for USENETSERVER.COM. Critical Error Logs (100 + pages) show responses from every other server - nothing from USENETSERVER.COM.

The server details were copied and pasted into Newsbin Pro

weeks x weeks of emails me asking for working login - never have they addressed my request
    usenetserver.com keeps pretending there is no problem and keep inviting me to email if there is a problem.

Any suggestions what do to now ?
    Last edited by Racehorse; 09-17-2018 at 04:35 AM. Reason: additional info

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    You paid with PayPal.... let them sort it out as they`ll give you your money back upfront usually and sort it out themselves as they have the clout

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    He used Master Card for recent payment.

If you haven't paid the card off yet, dispute the charge with MC. Next time you'll know not to use the same email for a different account, but Usenetserver should refund your money or get you working username password. Live and learn.

Maybe when your son's year subscription is over yours will kick in or his will continue for another year. Sounds like a software error.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    M/c auto paid -tt to them = couldn't have reversed as was legal charge at the time made,
    thks for suggestion

son's acct using hie original login - usenetserver.com has locked me out of webiste entirely

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Your son's account should still be good (until Oct. 22, 2018). Try to get Usenetserver to fix that one. Try and see if they locked the account or are just blocking your IP address from accessing it. Go to your library or friends house and try to log in.

I hate to see anyone have trouble with Usenetserver since I always recommend them. I think you just found a bug in their software.

You could try doing the "free trial" using a different email. See if you can get it to work. I always do that even if I plan on long term use. If there is no free trial, I just do 30 day subscription. Everything works out, I upgrade to 6 months or 1 year.

Good luck.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Your son's account should still be good (until Oct. 22, 2018). Try to get Usenetserver to fix that one. Try and see if they locked the account or are just blocking your IP address from accessing it. Go to your library or friends house and try to log in.

I hate to see anyone have trouble with Usenetserver since I always recommend them. I think you just found a bug in their software.

You could try doing the "free trial" using a different email. See if you can get it to work. I always do that even if I plan on long term use. If there is no free trial, I just do 30 day subscription. Everything works out, I upgrade to 6 months or 1 year.

Good luck.
    Sorry lost the MC in the mist of PayPal references, either way claim back via provider.... I`ve managed it fine with Visa for a valid claim even below the £100 (that legal joint purchase bollocks we have in UK not sure elsewhere) as they just have shit loads of money and understand it is better to just get rid of you that prolong a claim

Not much going on at moment d/l wise so was going to try `em but "free trial" leads to price page so guess I`ll never know how they compare.