Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to Steal HQ Music

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Damn, you had a 1 in 7.2 Billion* chance of guessing it.

*There's supposedly 7.7 Billion, but who counts Mexicans?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-21-2018 at 02:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also it's the internet and as there was nothing either vaguely or overtly sexual involved I could safely exclude it being a woman.

Speaking of music, I hate everything about you.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-21-2018 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Btw the majority of people don't upload to any of these sites so grilling them on encoding/uploading stuff is wank.
    I'm guessing that 1.2 million or so torrents they have were all uploaded by a select few
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Clearly you don't know how these things work. There are only so many people in any given population with mental problems severe enough to warrant spending your free time mindlessly uploading stuff.

80% of torrents are uploaded by less than 5% of the user base then everyone else uploads just enough to get them into whatever user class they feel they need to be to get invites to sites like BTN and HDbits. This is and always has been the proud tradition of bt. I sincerely hope you agree with this and aren't one of those godless anarchists.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    I was just fooling around, but since you brought this up... said it before and will say it again. At the end of the day those torrents are being made available for me and everyone else to grab without paying anything. So I'm grateful, because for the original uploader something may have been "torrent 139 out of 500 needed to reach Torrent Master", but for me it was "that album I've been looking for and couldn't find anywhere else".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    It's the pretense that I find hard to stomach.

Personally I wish there were no class system on these places. Either you are prepared to share freely and openly with every other member or you're a Jew.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    streaming bro

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    streaming bro
    Just like Netflix, I agree with the value of doing so: nearly endless choices, low cost, easily navigable searching... However, there's also benefits to permanence of favorite albums, rare rips (if desired), and portability in locations without internet access/sufficient access. Also, in terms of mobility, some cell plans can end up being costly when streaming HQ.

Ultimately, there's value in both.

It's the pretense that I find hard to stomach.

Personally I wish there were no class system on these places. Either you are prepared to share freely and openly with every other member or you're a Jew.
    I, too, still hold on to the *potential* altruistic nature of filesharing. However, people tend to want *something* from their efforts-- money, recognition... Or in RealtY's case, to destroy a once-thriving site with active members.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-22-2018 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    To be fair, if I had your face I'd hate Reality too.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Currently raping Waffles with a 24-hour freeleech that I purchased with accrued points. Everything that I haven't found there, I grab from Redacted. The fact that my upload stats have not moved tells me that my musical tastes are lousy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12