Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to Steal HQ Music

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Not sure if my old Waffles account still works, but I know they change their rl as often as Idol changes socks...

Am interested in Flac and other high bitrate albums.

Help, suggestions, invites would all be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't wear socks. Socks are like tiny bras for your feet and I'm nohomo.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You'll pay later in life when your toe-nipples start to sag and you trip or get them caught in your bicycle spokes...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Spokes need to eat too, racist.

BTW it's Waffle.ch and I don't think you be disabled. I'd invite you to Redacted but I don't any invites there. I'd share my account with you but they are self-aggrandizing Nazis and don't allow that sort of thing.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-20-2018 at 09:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Not sure if my old Waffles account still works, but I know they change their rl as often as Idol changes socks...
    They've only switched domains once, so this comment is either very clever or very clever

Anyway, give the redacted.ch interview a shot if you have the time, they're essentially What.cd v2. I can hook you up with Waffles if you can confirm your old account is deleted, they explicitly allow that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I was able to log into my old Waffles account-- gotta love those guys for not pruning for inactivity.

Q: If I have Waffles, is there any real benefit to pursuing Redacted? I can't imagine any musical trivia or knowledge of bitrates, etc. that I'd be able to answer--- I'd probably be the worst interviewee they ever had

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I was able to log into my old Waffles account-- gotta love those guys for not pruning for inactivity.

Q: If I have Waffles, is there any real benefit to pursuing Redacted?
    That's awesome

Waffles lost a lot of steam after disappearing for months and then returning on an unexpectedly different domain. They're still decent, but torrent count and activity cannot compare against pre-downtime levels, let alone Redacted. The latter is much better.

I can't imagine any musical trivia or knowledge of bitrates, etc. that I'd be able to answer--- I'd probably be the worst interviewee they ever had
    People have been blowing this out of proportion since the What.cd days. You don't need to be an audio engineer to pass the interview. Just visit interviewfor.red and pay close attention to the parts about transcodes (which are okay, which aren't, and how to spot the latter) and upload rules (what's okay to upload, what's not, and how to handle the former). Oh, and people have been accused of cheating for keeping the official study material open in their browser or not typing answers fast enough, so try to avoid both
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Also brush up on your goosestepping just in case there is also a physical component to the test.

Btw the majority of people don't upload to any of these sites so grilling them on encoding/uploading stuff is wank. As is questions concerning honesty as dishonest people are by definition going to lie anyway.

Fucking idiots.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    A kind individual just invited me to redacted.

Whenever I'm asked if I'm honest, I lie. Same as when Idol is asked if he's ghey

Also brush up on your goosestepping just in case there is also a physical component to the test.
    Damnit-- I can manage a pretty good duck walk since my surgery-- is that a close enough avian cousin?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-21-2018 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    A kind individual just invited me to redacted.

Name or it didn't happen.

It was Gavin Rossdale wasn't it.

That was a statement not a question.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-21-2018 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast