Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: invite for a good TV series site.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I have tens of thousands of posts in the last decade so I'm just holding my breath now until someone here invites me to HDBits as apparently this is how the internet works.
    Not really, but you can't appeal to "community spirit" if your participation in said community is less than minimal. This forum is what you make out of it, what goes around comes around, when you gaze into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you, etc.

But both of us already knew what the other meant, I'm just typing this to get one post closer to a BTN invite
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'll invite you if you want but you'll have to hang out with me for a while after that so I won't feel so used.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'll invite you if you want but you'll have to hang out with me for a while after that so I won't feel so used.
    ...I think I'll go for IPT after all, thanks
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    So you don't want anything to do with me.

You're just like my Mom, ingrate.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Hi,
    don't have an invite on BTN either...how to go about it?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I just need to figure out how much I need to seed, go do it (seedbox maybe...?), then I can invite you Idol. I have invites just not seeding enough to redeem them

I got my invite to hdbits here by just asking for it

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    I just need to figure out how much I need to seed, go do it (seedbox maybe...?), then I can invite you Idol. I have invites just not seeding enough to redeem them

I got my invite to hdbits here by just asking for it
    Just as well. From the outside at least HDBits seems like the epitome of Nazi and I didn't fight in WWII just so some second wave of those fuckheads could spring up.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    It is the most active (secure) torrent site I know for quality material though
    Plenty of more public places, but get ready for some copyright letters if you are in the USA, like me.

I prefer sites where I can roam unprotected at minimal risk as I know none with zero risk haha

It is far more active than any other site I have...

Edit: The offer was genuine though. If I can hit the minimum seed (I think its like 2TB at once) my invites unlock. You can have one. Seriously. If you want it...

If you are willing to wait anyway. Bottom rule says minimum 2 months time seeding. So it'll take time to get a seedbox for 3ish months and get 2tb of internals loaded up seeding haha
    Last edited by Tokeman; 11-05-2018 at 09:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Very kind of you, Tokeman. I've waited 11 years so at this point what's another decade or two?

Spoiler: Show

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    If I'm lucky and the wifey doesn't spend it all I can have a seedbox up in 9 days.
    Just need to find an affordable one with more than 2TB of storage and some bandwidth to spare............ Oye...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast