Thread: What small detail from a movie do you love?

What small detail from a movie do you love?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hello dear, I just join this community and read your thread.

I like marvel action movies which is amazing story. We can see now marvel movies are implementing funny comedy and moment.

Marvel movies used to comedy scenes, this is good strategy to encourage the audience in 2 to 2:30 movies time.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    The bagging of the rat in the abyss. Not a major plot element but shows the rat love.
    Last edited by Gribley; 10-30-2018 at 04:20 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    The start if its a really good movie, or the end copyright symbol if its a really bad one

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Hi,
    I like the graphic content of the transformer movie franchise.
    Its mind blowing. The larger than life robotics used are entertaining.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Markdc123 View Post
    Hi,
    I like the graphic content of the transformer movie franchise.
    Its mind blowing. The larger than life robotics used are entertaining.
    Robots, fights and explosions are the selling point of all Transformers movies, so that hardly qualifies as a small detail.

As for me, two things spring to mind right now. For the "woman in the red dress" scene in The Matrix, many of the extras busily walking in the background look exactly the same, just with different clothes. The studio cast identical twins for the role and this was supposed to represent how Mouse was lazy coding the simulation and just copied and pasted the characters. Of course, it's pretty hard to notice this without pausing the movie and without knowing about it to begin with

Also, the payphone used by the protagonist early in Fight Club has "no incoming calls allowed" written on it, as one of many subtle hints at Tyler Durden's real identity.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    The close-up of the gold watch in Walken's hands in the greatest monologue ever during Pulp Fiction. And the kangaroo.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I enjoy the movie plot that boggles the mind in the end.