Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: How does computer understand the click of mouse?

  1. #1
    How does computer understand the click of mouse?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Magic.

    ch890706.gif
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    220
    lol "magic" love it

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,397
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Magic.
    The Future.. Now my kids got all these little round Google things in the house and you talk to them and this voice tells you things and makes things open and close , turn off and on, tell you great recipes... What is next i can't imagine....

    Attachment 181016
    Last edited by shaina; 10-12-2018 at 05:53 AM.
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The turning on the left
    Posts
    2,256
    I can`t be arsed to start up my dev VM.... just look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...er-mouse_event.

    Or magic, take your choice.... I like the magic option as takes less bytes

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    I can`t be arsed to start up my dev VM.... just look at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...er-mouse_event.
    Or magic, take your choice.... I like the magic option as takes less bytes


    I can just imagine you speaking what you posted out loud with a deep English accent, and yet it still wouldn't make zero sense to me, but it would be fun to hear it

    On another note..

    How's it going buddy!!, hope all is well on the other side of the pond
    Last edited by shaina; 10-12-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    The Future.. Now my kids got all these little round Google things in the house and you talk to them and this voice tells you things and makes things open and close , turn off and on, tell you great recipes... What is next i can't imagine....
    Yeah, nothing like putting microphones in your house that control your appliances and report back to a US-based corporation. Sometimes I wonder what it feels to be the kind of person who not only sees nothing wrong with this, but pays money for it

    But I'm into anime, so disregard anything I said
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    The Future.. Now my kids got all these little round Google things in the house and you talk to them and this voice tells you things and makes things open and close , turn off and on, tell you great recipes... What is next i can't imagine....
    Yeah, nothing like putting microphones in your house that control your appliances and report back to a US-based corporation. Sometimes I wonder what it feels to be the kind of person who not only sees nothing wrong with this, but pays money for it

    But I'm into anime, so disregard anything I said
    You already have microphones in your mobiles, and carry them around with you.

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nQQ View Post
    You already have microphones in your mobiles, and carry them around with you.
    I don't, and in my opinion smartphones are a disease, but that's a topic for a different time
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nQQ View Post
    You already have microphones in your mobiles, and carry them around with you.
    I don't, and in my opinion smartphones are a disease, but that's a topic for a different time
    I don't have a cellphone and completely agree they are a disease.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •