Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone?

  1. #1
    What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone so that no information can be recovered from it?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronsmith View Post
    What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone so that no information can be recovered from it?
    Idol says to send a text to Hillary Clinton for her methods

    No wait!!! He really said Fuckoff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronsmith View Post
    What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone....?
    Drop a retard on it?
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronsmith View Post
    What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone so that no information can be recovered from it?
    You could have yer mum give birth to it-- that seems effective.
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronsmith View Post
    What is the simplest way to destroy a mobile phone so that no information can be recovered from it?
    You could have yer mum give birth to it-- that seems effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,445
    I give Meg a pass on not making sense because of all the drugs he has to take to keep his multiple personalities in check..
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-12-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I give Meg a pass on not making sense because of all the drugs he has to take to keep his multiple personalities in check..
    Actually looking at that post and seeing the word "mum" in it, it looked like you hi-jacked his account. But then i realized it didn't make any sense so i knew it was some one trying to plagiarize most of your posts

    And ya the drug thing might of helped......
    Last edited by shaina; 10-12-2018 at 02:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    For Android phones, you can do a factory reset, then immediately open an ADB shell and use dd to create a big file that overwrites all free space. That will stop wannabe hackers and some advanced users, but Flash memory is almost impossible to sanitize correctly (and certainly not through overwriting, which is almost never done in place), so if you need 100% assurance, physical destruction is the only way. A high-power blender or incineration should do the trick.

    If you take this path and the phone's battery is replaceable (or can be forcibly removed), don't be a moron, take it off and dispose of it in a recycling plant or similar.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    For Android phones, you can do a factory reset, then immediately open an ADB shell and use dd to create a big file that overwrites all free space. That will stop wannabe hackers and some advanced users, but Flash memory is almost impossible to sanitize correctly (and certainly not through overwriting, which is almost never done in place), so if you need 100% assurance, physical destruction is the only way. A high-power blender or incineration should do the trick.

    If you take this path and the phone's battery is replaceable (or can be forcibly removed), don't be a moron, take it off and dispose of it in a recycling plant or similar.


    And please don't try to bury the remains in the woods

    Attachment 181015
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,148
    I hate you guys
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •