Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really just a dude with long hair in a women's race...

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    The fact that they enter these competitions knowing commonsensically that they have an unfair advantage is a bit of a dick move.
    Yes, good point. Let's ban all basketball player over 6'8" and all linemen over 300 lbs , the freaks.

Advantages, fair or otherwise are the nature of competition. I think the transgender debate stands out because it's more along the lines of cheating nature.
    Don’t tell me you don’t see a problem with this on a competitive level.

Traditional basketball and football players have a level playing field when separated by sex and thats why the sport thrives and is competitive. It would be dumb to put an all star NBA player on a WNBA team just so they dominate and win, right? We divid physical sports by sex for good reason. If you start allowing men to compete in women’s wrestling and weight lifting, then whats the point in having women’s wrestling and weight lifting?

yo

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A decent starting point would be to exclude transgenders from competing as women based on genetics. Doesn't prevent cases like Semenya or the wrestling dudette but at least it's a sensible starting point that anyone reasonable can agree upon.

Btw the worst case I've ever seen and it has nothing to do with transgenders or drugs was the 800m womens final at the Rio Olympics. The finishing order to anyone with eyes would read guy, guy, guy and then all the actual women.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    A couple of pictures of the final show what you mentioned, Idol: https://www.iaaf.org/news/report/rio...men-800m-final
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    A couple of pictures of the final show what you mentioned, Idol: https://www.iaaf.org/news/report/rio...men-800m-final

yo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12