Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Netflix movies

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by nQQ View Post
    Does bing viewing detract from the experience.
    From the House experience I did get very bored of Williams, Fungal infections and the odd cancer.... seriously every episode involved major organ failures which were all reversed with some steroids or similar in the end. When watched in a batch you see the limitations of a series and hope the comedy elements can cancel out the same ol' feeling.

Still wasn`t at all bad, no Boston Legal but still had good comedy elements per ep.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    But isn't that the reason why they get shut down or have shitty stuff to view?? And i will add reliability as well??
    I meant as far as the user experience is concerned, but you are correct. Finding hosting that tolerates your activities, getting the server bills paid and staying afloat is challenging. That's why most streaming sites are filled to the brim with advertisements or don't last long. Well, to be more accurate, and don't last long...

Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    But you can pull any series off a torrent. I didn`t like House because of Hughes shitty American accent but I d/l all 8 series a few weeks ago and binged. Did I need a flix or ammo account? Easy watching is fine for parents but us youngsters can hunt our own
    I'm amazed you had the patience for that. I found House to be really, really, really repetitive and dropped out by season 4. The occasional story arcs (like the cop who kept harassing House, or the thing with the stained floor carpet) didn't make a difference.
    Last edited by anon; 11-07-2018 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    II found House to be really, really, really repetitive and dropped out by season 4. The occasional story arcs (like the cop who kept harassing House, or the thing with the stained floor carpet) didn't make a difference.
    You should catch the last episode at least, maybe last couple of season 8. Chirpy china girl is a strain on anyone's nerves but they do end the show which makes a nice change. I am starting now to watch shows in reverse order.... SG-1 got much better that way around

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Most TV shows get worse as they go on, so watching them in reverse the episodes get better. Some shows need the first season to find their feet, but after that they really shine. The problem is the writers usually run out of ideas and the quality goes downhill. When there is still a ton of money to make, shows will continue when they should really end. Look at CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Friends, Two and A Half Men, Smallville, and many more I can't think of right now.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    n00b
    The best place I've ever been on the internet is netflix and still remain my favorite place on the internet. I've watched lot of movies on netflix but I get annoyed over something and that things was I've to pay to use it every month.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawex View Post
    The best place I've ever been on the internet is netflix and still remain my favorite place on the internet. I've watched lot of movies on netflix but I get annoyed over something and that things was I've to pay to use it every month.
    https://thepiratebay.org/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    https://thepiratebay.org/
    A VPN may be required

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    You can do the endless trial technique with an "online" only credit card (destroy and make a new one each time) and a disposable email.... but really it is just hassle and if you torrent or nntp your downloads you don`t need it anyone and it is more for family to be able to access stuff without bothering you

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Movie library is mostly old content. Very nostalgic.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonraider View Post
    Do you know about netflix?

What are the good movies you watched on Netflix? Horror, Action ...

What netflix you have watched and how is this?
    Netflix can suck my dick. Not as much as Amazon can suck my dick but it can still suck my dick.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast