Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The future of movies

nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Also saves been disappointed after watching a trailer and finding all the best bits of the movie were in that and the rest is just filler.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Chronicles of the Ghostly Tribe

This movie is from china and i enjoyed it a lot , More than most of the super human movies that is coming out lately

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    FST Crew
    This question may now have a different slant. With the pandemic having closed everything down and studios hemorrhaging money, a lot won't survive. For the ones that do, their future projects will most likely be financially cautious. This doesn't even take into account the cinemas, will there be many left?
    There is a chance here that with possibly far fewer movies being given the green light, that we may get a bit more quality.

Here's hoping.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    For what it's worth - though I haven't DLed anything at all in several years - I don't think Hollywood, or whencever the media emerges, is capable of producing a product free of ideological content.

I say this speaking primarily of the large-dollar, 'big star' productions, wherein expectations are great.

I can't remember not being disappointed more than a very few times in the last couple decades.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you want some insight as to how Hollywood works I suggest Googling something along the lines of "how China effects the movie industry". You know there is some truth to it when such vastly disparate forums as the Heritage Foundation and The Atlantic come to the same conclusion.
    Seems you don't have to live in a dictatorship to still be effected by it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    ^Troof^
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The Chinese made the studio remove all references of the zombie epidemic starting in China from World War Z because clearly no global pandemic besides every single one could start there.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Geez, 15 years ago we'd have been trafficking here for debate, argument and exchange about everything afoot; this would have made a nice little detour...

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    ...Oh yes, and these days, no one can be fussed to do it, or do it right, one.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Original scriptwriting has died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast