Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Thread: So, Who Are You...

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Doh! j/k! JP's way too well behaved for me, I'd have to have fugley.

2. Lounge   -   #132
    Poster
    Hi, Ridds here. Some of you already know me....intimately.... ( j/k.... except for SG of course )
    I'm forty-three, I live in Vancouver on Canada's Wet Coast. I work for the local newspaper there and as a perk, I have access to all kinds of free Canucks tickets and stuff ( Just let me know if you need a new team sweater NikkiD )
    I'm married....again. I have a waytoosmartforherowngood teenage daughter. I enjoy riddling, camping, hiking, fishing, skiing, cooking, The Lounge, the Canucks, long road trips to nowhere in particular, and SG. And I have truly enjoyed every single minute I've spent on-line with you folks....you're like the brothers and sisters I never had. B)
    If you feel the need to know anything more......just click that PM button and we'll talk.
    Bye for now.

3. Lounge   -   #133
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok i will post a short description of me

im 15 born and living in london parents turkish i dont work or anything still in secondary school on my way to doing mocks(nex week) which should be hard
    i am single at the moment i like learning stuff about comps(not in a nerdy way) i like good films generally stuff like final destination or ofcourse matrix !!
    i love footbaLL and playing the games aswell which one do i play? pes 3 ofcourse simply the best.
    the type of music i like is generally rap but i listen to a viarity of genres but none of that classical shit im a big eminem fan as i think everyone knows
    ive been on this forum for ages and have stayed because its a right laugh

and thats about it for now

4. Lounge   -   #134
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    im 16 (17 in about 2 weeks), live in a town close to newcastle, ermm I'm a genius and very modest
    6ft tall
    dunno about weight, waaaaaay less than jonno though
    Im a 6th form student studying music, media and psychology
    I play guitar, bass, drums and piano
    and that's about it

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314