Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Who Are You...

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 21:47
    @Honey.........Did'nt know what??

Jonno B)
    I didnt know most of the stuff you posted hon...

what else COULD i have meant?...

*hugs cowsy n ang*...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by cowswithguns@26 November 2003 - 13:58

@ jonno......should've looked up a bit further shouldn't I *hugs*
    Ooo I got hugs Me's happy for day now

Oh yeah............one to add to my hobbie list......

Performing Magic (David Blaine type stuff)

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #33
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 14:00
    David Blaine needs a hamburger stat!

Oh and Hello Everyone!
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BANNED
    Originally posted by cowswithguns@26 November 2003 - 13:39
    Look up Rapfan...I fixed it
    why thankyou and a big hello to u cowswithguns

5. Lounge   -   #35
    BANNED
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

You mean you hang around in glass boxes and piss down a tube?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 November 2003 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 26 November 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

[/b][/quote]

7. Lounge   -   #37
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+26 November 2003 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 26 November 2003 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JONNO_CELEBS@26 November 2003 - 23:00

[/b][/quote]
    Pretty much

That was&#39;nt magic, that was just stupid

But I can make your signed card melt thru a wall

And I&#39;m very good at making money vanish

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #38
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    Hi Jonno You&#39;ve been quiet here lately it seem&#39;s, everything ok?

Thank&#39;s all for sharing

It seem&#39;s most peep&#39;s so far have a common interest in music, though that is prob&#39;s an obvious common interest.

@ keikan - She is fairly hot I like most cheese but there are some that are disgusting so can relate to that somewhat.

@ neattairoski - Perhap&#39;s when he&#39;s helped you you could let us all know then? lol

Sniper. (Having to split his post&#39;s into seperate part&#39;s due to silly emoticon&#39;s rule lol)

P.s. Is there &#33;any&#33; way around the damned emoticon&#39;s problem, i&#39;ve just spent 20 minutes improvising emoticon&#39;s so it would allow me to post a message but even when it got down to about 5 left it still wouldn&#39;t allow it What was one post is now going to have to be about 5 post&#39;s

9. Lounge   -   #39
    @ Ozbabe - It&#39;s a pity you live so far away Your not the only person to have said Perth is paradise and i&#39;d love to find out for myself someday if it really is that nice there

I don&#39;t know about nan&#39;s telling ladies never to reveal their age, but I know my mother told me never to ask a lady her age lol

I knew you had children but it&#39;s still hard to believe as you&#39;ve got a young spirit (that&#39;s ment in a good way)

What type of dog is it you&#39;ve got? My family used to have a Boarder Colley and she was the most friendly and loving dog could wish for

lol That&#39;s a very unusual but funny name for the bird Perhap&#39;s if I ever get to visit Perth we could teach it some, uu, other sound&#39;s? heh :">

Loving all type&#39;s of music is a good thing as it show&#39;s that a person isn&#39;t stuck in their way&#39;s as such Romantic music is nice

That&#39;s a job that deserves alot of respect to you&#33;

Animal&#39;s are great, and Horses are magnificent creatures

Very romantic thing&#39;s there, picnic&#39;s and walk&#39;s along beaches And you must love your family alot from what you said about spending time with them

Would that be football as in real football (known in some countries as soccer) or that handball equivalant known also as Rugby

I know someone born on the exact same day too, and from what you said about Taurus&#39; being stubborn i&#39;d say she&#39;s a Taurus too lol

And &#39;just you&#39; is a wonderful person

Sniper.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    @ AussieSheila - If you ment that the song is what your like then it sound&#39;s like your a strong person with a big heart, someone who will be there for someone when they need a shoulder to cry on but also someone who know&#39;s when a person need&#39;s space

You lived in Perth and think it&#39;s paradise too&#33;? I&#39;ve definitely got to visit there sometime in my life

@ UKMan - You&#39;ve totaly surprised me, and for the most obvious yet silly reason lol I really thought that you lived in the UK given your nick&#33;&#33; lol

It&#39;s hard to believe your old enough to be both a dad and a grandad given your sense of humour and spirit&#33;

Same here with the GF status, and my family keep telling me to "find someone local" but they don&#39;t really understand how difficult it is for me to approach women lol Though there&#39;s someone that if I lived in a different country then i&#39;d definitely love to see if a relationship would bloom between her and me more than I would right now (which is alot)

Your sense of humour is brilliant, and not limited to one style

I didn&#39;t think of it becoming like that lol I kind of hope it doesn&#39;t turn into that as I don&#39;t want to be blamed if thing&#39;s don&#39;t work out between anyone lol but at the same time if it does and lead&#39;s to happiness for other&#39;s then that&#39;ll be brilliant

Sniper.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast