Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Who Are You...

SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    @ RapFan - Have you? Ok, no prob's

@ Jonno - There's some thing's there I didn't know about you, such as your being a self-employed builder and enjoying PS2 And that's a great ambition to have

Sniper. (Finaly got to finish posting what was intended as one post lol)

2. Lounge   -   #42
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Hobbes says smilies are for wimps anyway...... he must be right.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    BANNED
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 14:26
    @ RapFan - Have you? Ok, no prob's

@ Jonno - There's some thing's there I didn't know about you, such as your being a self-employed builder and enjoying PS2 And that's a great ambition to have

Sniper. (Finaly got to finish posting what was intended as one post lol)
    lol im lost what are u tryin to tell me ?

4. Lounge   -   #44
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 15:25
    @ UKMan - You've totaly surprised me, and for the most obvious yet silly reason lol I really thought that you lived in the UK given your nick!! lol

It's hard to believe your old enough to be both a dad and a grandad given your sense of humour and spirit!

Same here with the GF status, and my family keep telling me to "find someone local" but they don't really understand how difficult it is for me to approach women lol Though there's someone that if I lived in a different country then i'd definitely love to see if a relationship would bloom between her and me more than I would right now (which is alot)

Your sense of humour is brilliant, and not limited to one style

I didn't think of it becoming like that lol I kind of hope it doesn't turn into that as I don't want to be blamed if thing's don't work out between anyone lol but at the same time if it does and lead's to happiness for other's then that'll be brilliant

Sniper.
    I actually assumed that everyone here knew i lived in Sweden. Have done for about 25 yrs now.

Yepp - i started young - but my mind is still very young. Anyways, i'm not THAT old

I hear ya as regards new GF's.

Thx for the compliments about my sense of humour. It ranges from mild to sick - depending if you post or not

Actually, the "Match Mate" thingy was no comment on the topic, just on my own post. But come to think of it, not a bad idea for those who wish to

UKMan

5. Lounge   -   #45
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    The name is Tyler. I live in Fargo, ND. USA

I love psychological/strange/makes you think type movies. Some friends of mine and I had a comedy sketch show for a while called 3'51. We made 8 episodes that got aired on public access television. Since then I've been writing skits, short films and full blown movies. Unfortunatly I suck at actually writing the scripts mostly they are outlines. Check out my website, You can see clips from a half hour Unsolved Mysteries spoof/short film I helped made, and the 'script' for a movie I wrote based on the Alice Cooper album 'Love It To Death'.

I've been a musician since I was 6. Started on accordian, went to piano, then guitar, drums, harmonica and other instruments I had access to. You can download a few of my songs of my site also.

I do some a little bit of programming. Some visual basics, but mostly....gulp... Qbasic.

My personality?
    I make jokes....lots and lots and lots of jokes. Sometimes clever jokes, sometimes incredibly stupid jokes, but jokes none-the-less. If I were a 'Friend' (You know, the show), I would definitly be Chandler.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Hi, my name is Yogi.

I allready told so much about myself, i won't put you people through that again.

But if you are really interested:

SomeOfYogi's"Confessions"CanBeFoundHereIfYouTryRealHardhahahaha................

Yogi

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Originally posted by SniperInTheShadows@26 November 2003 - 22:23
    @ Ozbabe - It's a pity you live so far away Your not the only person to have said Perth is paradise and i'd love to find out for myself someday if it really is that nice there

I don't know about nan's telling ladies never to reveal their age, but I know my mother told me never to ask a lady her age lol

I knew you had children but it's still hard to believe as you've got a young spirit (that's ment in a good way)

What type of dog is it you've got? My family used to have a Boarder Colley and she was the most friendly and loving dog could wish for

lol That's a very unusual but funny name for the bird Perhap's if I ever get to visit Perth we could teach it some, uu, other sound's? heh :">

Loving all type's of music is a good thing as it show's that a person isn't stuck in their way's as such Romantic music is nice

That's a job that deserves alot of respect to you!

Animal's are great, and Horses are magnificent creatures

Very romantic thing's there, picnic's and walk's along beaches And you must love your family alot from what you said about spending time with them

Would that be football as in real football (known in some countries as soccer) or that handball equivalant known also as Rugby

I know someone born on the exact same day too, and from what you said about Taurus' being stubborn i'd say she's a Taurus too lol

And 'just you' is a wonderful person

Sniper.
    awww Sniper babe... you say the sweetest things...

8. Lounge   -   #48
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Originally posted by SensualGardening@27 November 2003 - 00:59
    Hi, my name is Yogi.

I allready told so much about myself, i won't put you people through that again.

But if you are really interested:

SomeOfYogi's"Confessions"CanBeFoundHereIfYouTryRealHardhahahaha................

Yogi
    Bookmarked!

B)

9. Lounge   -   #49
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    We have been inundated with Aussies.

That's a good thing.

No American-style apathy there.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by j2k4@26 November 2003 - 20:51
    We have been inundated with Aussies.

That's a good thing.

No American-style apathy there.
    Definition
    inundate (TOO MUCH) [Show phonetics]
    verb [T]
    to give someone so much work or so many things that they cannot deal with them all:We have been inundated with requests for help.

Inundation-Yogi

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast