That's a good thing.

No American-style apathy there.
    gee thanx j2k4...

innundating can be fun!...
    a bit like infiltrating...

Definition
    inundate (TOO MUCH) [Show phonetics]
    verb [T]
    to give someone so much work or so many things that they cannot deal with them all:
    We have been inundated with requests for help.

Inundation-Yogi
    Yogi... you can NEVER have too much of a good thing!...

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Yogi... you can NEVER have too much of a good thing!... 
    Why did you think i signed with:

Inundation-Yogi

3. Lounge   -   #53
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Good morning! Honey you still up? (and inundating)

4. Lounge   -   #54
    I thought i wud post a bit about myself, since every 1 else is doing it....

My real name is Michael

and i like 2 think iam a crazy type of person....

I wos born in the UK but my pops thought it wud b better if we moved 2 his home in Albany NY... since then i have lived in New Jersey & New York.. but my pops lost his parents so my mother thought it wud b gud 2 move back 2 the Uk...

My main passion is Horror Movies i luv horror and i luv 2 collect horror stuff IE posters rare banned horror that type of shit... U will find me in the horror hubs on DC every day..

My 2nd Passion Metrostars the soccer ( football team ) thats the only thing i realy miss about the US is c ing the Metros play, but wot can u do...

I wos stuyding Web Design but it's far 2 hard to get a job as designer so i stoped trying.. and now i want 2 become a mental health nurse, and this monday i start at the Mental Health group Mind... http://www.mind.org.uk/

I also have a bit of a problem - i find chubby girls attractive, yes i luv the porkey girls...

thats all i can think 2 put 4 now

5. Lounge   -   #55
    internet.news
    I am glad if I can share my thoughts openly with someone like
    my best girlfriend I can really trust

What else? There are some good books I really love cause they are
    based on true stories:

1.Veronica decides to die (by Paolo Cheolo)
    2.Waris Diries life in two books

The best film based on a true sad story:

1.Nowhere in Africa - Nirgendwo in Afrika

The best soundtrack, I bought really from my OWN money I work
    for last year - and I am proud of that:

1.Nowhere in Africa - Nirgendwo in Afrika (Niki Reiser)
    You really can feel inside this sad time during World War II,
    that is why I think it is good

I am 20 years old (30.03.1983), but everyone is so young as he or she feels

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    Metro

You may be able to see the goals at least

http://www.mlsnet.com/multimedia/pep...ex.php#archive

Might be worth giving it a try.

You may also be able to get the audio commentary on the interweb. All of the Scottish Premier league games are broadcast live.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    JP i already have that page bookmarked...

but thanks for your Consideration I really appreciate it

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Poster
    Originally posted by MetroStars@26 November 2003 - 23:06
    JP i already have that page bookmarked...

but thanks for your Consideration I really appreciate it
    If I happen upon anything else I will let you know. Though I am sure you have searched for stuff yourself.

Perhaps if anyone else knows where you can listen to the games they would be good enough to post a link.

Maybe a thread requesting information would be a good idea, in fact an E-Mail to the MLS or the Metro Stars would provide a link. I know a friend of mine (in Scotland) listens to the American Football on-line. So it would not surprise me if you could do that too.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    here goes

i'm Mikey Muff I am 21 my real name is michael (bet nobody would guess that) most of my friends cally me mikey muff cos of my goaty

I live in the middle of nowhere just near a place that nobody has ever heard of in scotland @ the moment i am taking a year out from my busy lifestyle of doing nothing and am workin as a care worker for people with special needs.

I decided to do this after i split up with my girlfriend in the summer then broke my leg 3 weeks later got signed off for 4 months so it was a good time too start over

my favourite music of all time is pink flloyd but at the moment i'm listening too a dj shadow breezeblock

i'm fairly new to the forum so i guess i'm tryin too find my feet so you probably won't hear too much from me for a while

i have recently managed to start running again so i'm startin marathon trainig soon (guess i should stop smokig) i'm also a keen kayaker but not a good swimmer

oh and come on the bhoys

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:18
    here goes

i'm Mikey Muff I am 21 my real name is michael (bet nobody would guess that) most of my friends cally me mikey muff cos of my goaty

I live in the middle of nowhere just near a place that nobody has ever heard of in scotland @ the moment i am taking a year out from my busy lifestyle of doing nothing and am workin as a care worker for people with special needs.

I decided to do this after i split up with my girlfriend in the summer then broke my leg 3 weeks later got signed off for 4 months so it was a good time too start over

my favourite music of all time is pink flloyd but at the moment i'm listening too a dj shadow breezeblock

i'm fairly new to the forum so i guess i'm tryin too find my feet so you probably won't hear too much from me for a while

i have recently managed to start running again so i'm startin marathon trainig soon (guess i should stop smokig) i'm also a keen kayaker but not a good swimmer

oh and come on the bhoys
    Hi

Any particular part of Scotland that no-one has heard of. I am no-one so I may have heard of it.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast