Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Who Are You...

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Hello WeeMouse - sorry about that Lamsey thing, anything we can do to cure you??
    Cheeky bissim!
    I'm quite happy thank you dear......you could give me chocolate though

2. Lounge   -   #72
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by UKMan@26 November 2003 - 22:53
    oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj's was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i'm just an old fart

well they are ...
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #73
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    i miss being 15, thinking about my pj's, not worried about my career, not having "relationship problems" ect...

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;+26 November 2003 - 23:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gemby&#33; @ 26 November 2003 - 23:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan@26 November 2003 - 22:53
    oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj&#39;s was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i&#39;m just an old fart&nbsp; &nbsp;

well they are ... [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;m trying to be diplomatic here gal ha ha didnt work huh?

@WeeMouse - got the munchies?

5. Lounge   -   #75
    yeah man i didn&#39;t even need to shave when i was 15

6. Lounge   -   #76
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by UKMan+27 November 2003 - 00:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan @ 27 November 2003 - 00:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gemby&#33;@26 November 2003 - 23:57
    <!--QuoteBegin-UKMan
    @26 November 2003 - 22:53
    oooookkkkkk gemby - that bit about the pj&#39;s was more than i wanted to knwo - but hay, i&#39;m just an old fart

well they are ...
    i&#39;m trying to be diplomatic here gal ha ha didnt work huh?

@WeeMouse - got the munchies? [/b][/quote]
    always want munchies my Ukman&#33;

i&#39;m ok for now though....Liam has given me chewits&#33;

*Mouse munches chewits

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikey muff@26 November 2003 - 23:28
    heard of Arbuthnott

it claims to be a town but has a population of about 20
    I have only ever been there on a couple of occasions and to be honest never got out of the car.

Had a bit of business in the area, on my way to Aberdeen. Where one can get the second best Fish Supper to be had. I am trying to remember the name of the chippie desperately and I have been there loads of times. In fact the last time but one I was there Gary Lineker was at the next table.

I just remembered - The Ashvale, absolutely superb if anyone is ever there. Get a Fish Tea. In fact they have a deal where you pay a fixed price and you get as much chips, bread/butter, tea etc as you want. I think that is only the evening though. The quality of the food and the service is great. The fish melts in your mouth.

The best being the freshly caught Lemon Sole at Mallaig. The last time I was there for a week, the Lemon sole was not available once, the chippie will only fry it freshly caught and will not use frozen.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    well if you got out of ur car you may have heard the odd baaaaaaaaa or mooooooooo or even seen a tree if u were really lucky and it wasn&#39;t pissing down

9. Lounge   -   #79
    Poster
    Originally posted by mikey muff@27 November 2003 - 00:32
    well if you got out of ur car you may have heard the odd baaaaaaaaa or mooooooooo or even seen a tree if u were really lucky and it wasn&#39;t pissing down
    I was too afraid to get out of the car.

There was a distinct sound of banjo playing and the sheep looked extremely worried.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    TRshady
    Wow, nice idea for a thread Sniper, and you seem a great person, nice to have you among us. Well, nice to find out about some of you, heres all you ever wanted to know about me (but couldn&#39;t be arsed to ask and frankly didn&#39;t care much, lol).

Well, My names Tony Riley, born and brought up in London. Where I still live now and will do till I get the money to move somewhere nice and preferably quiet. I&#39;m currently 15, although people often change how they see me after revealing my age, immediately stereotyping me for an immature boy who hangs round in groups, causing trouble and getting into fights. That simply isn&#39;t me, and let it be known I&#39;m not sad or geeky either, I do get out&#33;, but I&#39;ll get to that.

I was brought up (lol, makes me sound like I&#39;m talking from a past memory), by a strict dad, not unfairly strict and I am forever grateful as I believe it&#39;s made me a great person and I always look out for others, helping when I can and doing what I can to make things better for myself and the people around me. Saying that though, not all people are like me, and either take advantage of me or find it strange I&#39;m not after something my being nice, though that doesn&#39;t happen often.

I&#39;m in Year 11, revising and working on coursework (well, should be) which will determine which place in college I go to and supposedly how easy my life will be when it comes to a career. I enjoy going out a lot, but also love my PC&#33;.
    I love Web Design, learning the design side and coding aspects, from php to VB and hoping one day I have a job in this path. Still under the pc heading, I love simply using it, tweaking, fixing, building etc, all of which would seem boring but it&#39;s something I enjoy and people don&#39;t complain as I&#39;m the person they come to for help.

My hobbies are: Listening to music, I love Rap music but like a bit of everything, from linkin park to classic motown such as &#39;walk on by&#39; and &#39;say a little prayer&#39;. I suppose this is from my parents who used to play these songs all the time. My favourite music artists are Eminem, Tupac, Justin Timberlake and Michael Jackson, songs like lose yourself, man in the mirror I find inspirational and its music which keeps me going at times when I couldn&#39;t feel any worse.

I do Judo and Kung Fu, one of each lesson a week and its great fun, as well as keeping fit and another way of keeping meself super sexy, lol. I go to parties a lot, go places with friends and generally enjoy being around people, meeting new people all the time and learning something from all.

I also love my TV&#33; ... well, not mine specially, but watching TV, you really do learn a lot from it and its enjoyable, not usually what you would describe learning as, though its a great excuse to be able to stay up over 2 am in the morning saying an action film is educational, lol.

Well, I don&#39;t think anyone has bothered to read this far anyway, so I&#39;ll stop. Keep telling us bout yourself though, its a great read and gives me something to do.

Much love,
    TRshady

Edit: Spelling mistake, and oh yeah, im only human.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast