Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Users?

BANNED
    Originally posted by RapFan@28 November 2003 - 10:04
    ok boss lol
    i know how you feel back in agust as me and clocker where trying to find out why the hell this was happening, it happened to me too, took me 2 hours to find a good supernode good luck boss

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I am a newbie and seems having an awful time with the connection - getting 2 users is great - 5 is a BONUS to me!!

I only get 1 users connected (I think it is myself) Something is wrong with my connection which I cannot put my finger on it.

Can anyone out there who is patient enough to assist me please? I have not been able to get connected since October - very desperate!!!

Big thanks to all in advance FOR EVEN LISTENING TO MY CRY!!

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+28 November 2003 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 28 November 2003 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@28 November 2003 - 10:04
    &nbsp; ok boss lol
    i know how you feel back in agust as me and clocker where trying to find out why the hell this was happening, it happened to me too, took me 2 hours to find a good supernode good luck boss [/b][/quote]
    that makes me feel so much better

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    BANNED
    Originally posted by easternpromise@29 November 2003 - 04:51
    I am a newbie and seems having an awful time with the connection - getting 2 users is great - 5 is a BONUS to me&#33;&#33;

I only get 1 users connected (I think it is myself) Something is wrong with my connection which I cannot put my finger on it.

Can anyone out there who is patient enough to assist me please? I have not been able to get connected since October - very desperate&#33;&#33;&#33;

Big thanks to all in advance FOR EVEN LISTENING TO MY CRY&#33;&#33;
    congrats you are a supernode now stop it go to options>klite options>advance> here check the box "do not function as a supernode" and restart klite

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    BANNED
    what does being a supernode do anyway?

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED
    Originally posted by RapFan@29 November 2003 - 06:07
    gona have to read the faq for that, basicaly that is what you and a group of people are connected to, and you can only search each others files, that is why we ask you to change supernodes, so you can search a new group of sources

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+29 November 2003 - 10:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 29 November 2003 - 10:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RapFan@29 November 2003 - 06:07
    gona have to read the faq for that, basicaly that is what you and a group of people are connected to, and you can only search each others files, that is why we ask you to change supernodes, so you can search a new group of sources [/b][/quote]
    alrighty

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED
    never mind site is not up yet sorry

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    BANNED
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@29 November 2003 - 10:57
    i know i was wonderin if u were gonna mention the site when it is up please link me to it

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by RapFan+29 November 2003 - 06:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RapFan @ 29 November 2003 - 06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@29 November 2003 - 10:57
    i know i was wonderin if u were gonna mention the site when it is up please link me to it [/b][/quote]
    lol np i was going to post a link to a good explaination by nemo on what is a supernode but that was on the fasttrack forum also, so it was a no go

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast