Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Accelerator 7

Poster
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    this has been said by muchspl2 (nice touch by the way), but i thought i would say it again as you dont dont seem to be getting the hint

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    SuperNova has DAP7 beta, not the final.

i've tried 2 copy the link to my address bar - with no success, still a broken link.

please email me the crack, if possible.

[email protected]

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    BANNED
    why do you want ad/spyware on your desktop???

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by ziv_r@27 November 2003 - 08:53
    SuperNova has DAP7 beta, not the final.

i've tried 2 copy the link to my address bar - with no success, still a broken link.

please email me the crack, if possible.

[email protected]
    its by no.6

just read carefully

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    If you want to get that crack .Go to the ES5 forum,they let you put in links for crack.Someone will help you there. []

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Forum Rules
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    BOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12