Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Guys Will Kill Me

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by hen+26 November 2003 - 19:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hen @ 26 November 2003 - 19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@26 November 2003 - 16:25

if you really need a hard copy, nero works good you need to choose recorder-burn image or if you have a older version of nero, its file->burn image a box will pop up and you choose the cue, click burn and it will burn it correctly
    ok, do i burn the images of both the .bin and .cue onto the disc? from here will it autorun to the installer when i put the disc in? [/b][/quote]
    just open the cue in your cd writing thing. the bin does something magic and you dont have to worry about that

2. Games   -   #12
    muchspl2
    correct

choose recorder-burn image or if you have a older version of nero, its file->burn image a box will pop up and you choose the cue, click burn and it will burn it correctly

3. Games   -   #13
    i did that, and it burned for a while, but the disc is empty

4. Games   -   #14
    Mate if you have Nero goto FILE > OPEN and open the .CUE file and Nero will do the rest.

And as said above if you have an older version of nero then goto File > Burn Image and select the .CUE sheet.

If the disc turns out blank then you more than likely have a corrupt BIN file.

best to open up the .BIN file first if you really have tried the above already. So use the Deamon Tools Tutorial kindly postd above and that will allow you to make a Virtual CD drive on your PC so you can View the .BIN file as if you were viewing a CD. that way you will be able to see if the BIN file or files within are corrupt.

5. Games   -   #15
    THANKS A LOT EVERYONE you guys are smart

btw i found an identical topic below about this. sorry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12