Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WtFnZb - Beta starting today :)

Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Well i know you have a thing like many others that if it is in a gray area of legality, why should i pay for it...
    My inner raccoon approves.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Hi!

I have sent an PM to anon about this site, have you read my PM anon?

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    Look before you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Is wtfnzb.pw still maintained? I registered. But need vip to download nzb files. Cant find any information on how to donate
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    As has been told to me, it's basically abandoned and no one's processing donations or responding to support messages. Personally, I dropped my account because Cloudflare permanently blocked me off at some point, and asking the admin to review this resulted in no response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Got it. Better not throw my money at them then :-P
    But its a shame. Wtfnzb.pw gives great search results when searching for old and obscure stuff

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    most of the stuff there was/is mirrored on nzb.su with "-xpost" tag

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    I also asked my Usenet "mentor" about that indexer a few weeks back. He basically stated the same. Best international Indexers now are omg and nzbs.in I suppose.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    Best international Indexers now are omg and nzbs.in I suppose.
    They are, but good luck joining them

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    Only one missing and I will get the second one too Luckily I know enough people, wo can give me an invite soon the other one, that is closed most of the time, had invites open a few weeks ago (or days? I don't know, when the phase ended). I was one of the lucky ones.
    I must say, I am very lucky to have gained acces to allot of trackers and other invite places in under 2 years of excessive actively in the pirate "scene" (not the real scene, but I don't know what other word to use^^)

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewegter View Post
    I must say, I am very lucky to have gained acces to allot of trackers and other invite places in under 2 years of excessive actively in the pirate "scene"
    Especially considering invite policies on these sites can be summarized as "we're already the best, so we don't need you".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123