Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

Thread: A Bit Of A Laugh

baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    A young guy from Texas moves to California and goes to a big department store looking for a job. The manager says, “Do you have any sales experience?” The kid says, “Yeah, I was a salesman back home in Texas.” Well, the boss liked the kid so he gave him the job. “You start tomorrow. I’ll come down after we close and see how you did.” His first day on the job was rough but he got through it. After the store was locked up, the boss came down. “How many sales did you make today?” The kid says, “One.” The boss says, “Just one? Our sales people average 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale for?” The kid says, “$101,237.64.” The boss says, “$101,237.64? What the hell did you sell?” Kid says, “First I sold him a small fish hook. Then I sold him a medium fish hook. Then I sold him a larger fish hook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down at the coast, so I told him he was gonna need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him that twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn’t think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4X4 Blazer." The boss said, “A guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a boat and truck?” Kid says, “No, he came in here to buy a box of tampons for his wife and I said, ’Well, your weekend’s shot, you might as well go fishing.’”

2. Lounge   -   #472
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster

loved that last one
    <insert signature here>

3. Lounge   -   #473
    A doctor and his wife are having a fight at the breakfast table. The husband gets up in a rage and says, "and you are no good in bed either" and storms out of the house.
    After sometime he realizes he was nasty and decides to make amends and rings her up.

She comes to phone after many rings and the irritated husband says "what took you so long to answer the phone?"

She says, "I was in bed."

"In bed this late, doing what"?

"Getting a second opinion," she says.

4. Lounge   -   #474
    A man and an attractive woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train. After the initial embarrassment, they both go to sleep, the woman on the lower bunk, the man on the top.
    In the middle of the night the man leans over and says, "I&#39;m sorry to bother you but I&#39;m cold and I was wondering if you could possibly pass me another blanket."

The woman leans out and says in a sexy voice, "I&#39;ve got a better idea. Let&#39;s pretend we&#39;re married"

"Hey, terrific idea&#33;", says the eager man.

"Good", she replies, "GET YOUR OWN BLANKET&#33;"

5. Lounge   -   #475
    Little Johnny came home from school one day and went by his mom&#39;s room. The door was open, so he looked in and saw his mom lying on the bed naked moaning and touching herself saying, "Ooh, I need a man&#33; I need a man&#33;"
    The next day, Little Johnny got home from school and saw his mom lying on the bed naked with a naked guy on top of her.

So Little Johnny ran to his room, stripped down naked, and started to touch himself, while moaning, "Ooh, I need a bike&#33; I need a bike&#33;"

6. Lounge   -   #476
    A little boy wanted &#036;100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened. Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the &#036;100.00. When the postal authorities received the letter to God, USA, they decided to send it to the President.
    The president was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a &#036;5.00 bill. The president thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the &#036;5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank-you note to God, which read:

Dear God:
    Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington, D.C., and, as usual, those turkeys deducted &#036;95.00 in taxes.

7. Lounge   -   #477
    We noticed that all the waiters in this New York restaurant carried two spoons in their vest pocket. Naturally, we were curious. We asked a waiter why. "As a result of an efficiency study by the management, it was determined that the most frequently dropped silverware item was a spoon. Therefore, all the waiters carry two spoons so that the item can be instantly replaced."
    As he was explaining that we noticed a string hanging out of the fly of his pants. So, we asked about that. "Sir, that&#39;s another efficiency study result. When we have to go to the bathroom, we use the string to pull ourselves out and aim. Therefore, we do not have to stop to wash our hands."

We replied, "I understand how you can get yourself out and aim, but how do you get yourself back in?" "Well," replied the waiter, "I don&#39;t know about the other guys, but I use the two spoons&#33;"

8. Lounge   -   #478
    MOODS OF A WOMAN
    ================
    An angel of truth and a dream of fiction, a woman is a bundle of contradiction,

she&#39;s afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse, but will tackle her boyfriend alone in the house.

Sour as vinegar, sweet as a rose, she&#39;ll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose,

she&#39;ll win you in range, enchant you in silk, she&#39;ll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk

at times she&#39;ll be vengeful, merry and sad, she&#39;ll hate you like poison, and love you like mad&#33;

MOODS OF A MAN
    ================

Horny.

9. Lounge   -   #479
    One day Jesus was out for a walk, strolling near the walls surrounding heaven, when he heard an old man’s voice call from the other side.
    “Hello? Hello?” Jesus replied, “Who is it?”

“Just a poor, old carpenter searching for his son,” the old man replied.

Jesus’ heart leapt with joy and he called out, “Joseph?”

The voice answered back, “Pinocchio?”

10. Lounge   -   #480
    A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don&#39;t big planes have baby planes? " The mother (who couldn&#39;t think of an answer) told her son to ask the flight attendant.
    So the boy asked the flight attendant, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don&#39;t big planes have baby planes?"

The flight attendant responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?" The boy said, "Yes, she did." "Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time.

Have your mother explain that to you."

Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast