Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

Thread: A Bit Of A Laugh

Poster
    because your not going to get in trouble for spamming...although i do like your avatar

2. Lounge   -   #482
    baccyman's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?
    Little Old Lady: I am 87 years old.
    Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?
    Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping upon the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney: Did you know him?
    Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down?
    Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.
    Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?
    Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him.
    Defense Attorney: Why not?
    Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abner died some 30 years ago.

Defense Attorney: What happened next?
    Little Old Lady: He began to rub my breasts.
    Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?
    Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.
    Defense Attorney: Why not?
    Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!

Defense Attorney: What happened next?
    Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling really "spicy" that I just laid down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me!"
    Defense Attorney: Did he take you?

Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, "April Fool!" And that's when I shot the little bastard.

3. Lounge   -   #483
    There is a little boy and a little girl in the woods. The little girl asked the boy, "What is a penis?"
    The boy replied, "I don't know." At that time he hears his mum calling him for lunch. He goes home and eats his lunch.

Then he sees his dad on the couch. He goes up to his dad and ask him, "What is a penis?"

The dad whips his out and says to the boy, "This is a penis, as a matter of fact this is the perfect penis."

The boy leaves to go find his friend and brings her to the woods.

The girl again asks him what a penis is. He whips out his penis and says to her, "This is a penis, and if it was two inches smaller it would be the perfect penis!"

4. Lounge   -   #484
    The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was probably having sex. Worried the girl might become pregnant, and that this would reflect badly on the whole family, she consulted the family doctor.
    The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He recommended that she arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.

That evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the woman told her about her visit to the doctor and handed her a box of condoms.

The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying:

"Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!"

5. Lounge   -   #485
    Tom, Dick and Harry were in the pub enjoying a few quiet drinks one night, when they decided to get in on the weekly raffle.
    They bought five $1 tickets each, seeing it was for charity.

The following week, when the raffle was drawn, they each won a prize.

Tom won the first prize, a whole year's supply of gourmet spaghetti sauce.

Dick was the winner of the second prize, six month's supply of extra-long gourmet spaghetti.

Harry won the sixth prize, a toilet brush.

When they met in the pub a week later, Harry asked the others how they were enjoying their prizes.

"Great," said Tom. "I love spaghetti."

"So do I," said Dick. "And how's the toilet brush, Harry?""

"Not so good," Harry said, "I reckon I'll go back to paper..."

6. Lounge   -   #486
    Golfer walks into the pro shop at the local course and asks the golf pro if they sell ball markers.
    The golf pro says they do, and they are $1.00.

The guy gives the golf pro a dollar...

The golf pro opens the register, puts the dollar in and hands him a penny.

7. Lounge   -   #487
    A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town.
    A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage.

"Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the lady. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my husband's mule stumbled.

"My husband quietly said, 'That's once.'

"We proceeded a little farther when the mule stumbled again.

"Once more my husband quietly said, 'That's twice.'

"We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My husband took a pistol from his pocket and shot him.

"I started to protest over his treatment of the mule when he looked at me and quietly said 'That's once.'"

8. Lounge   -   #488
    A young Aggie stopped at a local restaurant following a day of drinking and roaming around in Mexico. While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.
    He asked the waiter, "What is that you just served?"

The waiter replied, "Ah senor, you have excellent taste! Those are bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning. A delicacy!"

The Aggie, though momentarily daunted, said, "What the heck, I'm on vacation down here! Bring me an order!"

The waiter replied, "I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early tomorrow and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy!"

The next morning, the Aggie returned, placed his order, and then that evening he was served the one and only special delicacy of the day. After a few bites, and inspecting the contents of his platter, he called to the waiter and said, "These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday!"

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins."

9. Lounge   -   #489
    Every Sunday, a little old lady placed $1,000 in the collection plate. This went on for weeks until the pastor, overcome by curiosity, approached her.
    "Ma'am, I couldn't help but notice that you put $1,000 a week in the collection plate," he stated.

"Why yes," she replied, "every week my son sends me money, and what I don't need I give to the church."

The pastor replied... "That's wonderful, how much does he send you?"

The old lady said... "Oh, $20,000 a week."

The pastor was amazed...

"Your son is very successful, what does he do for a living?"

"He is a veterinarian," she answered.

"That is a very honorable profession," the pastor says. "Where does he practice?"

The old lady says proudly....

"Well, he has two cat houses in Las Vegas and one in Reno."

10. Lounge   -   #490
    Bill and Marla decided that the only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon quickie with their ten-year-old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony and tell him to report on all the neighborhood activities.
    The boy began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation.

"There's a car being towed from the parking lot," he said.

"An ambulance just drove by."

A few moments passed.

"Looks like the Andersons have company," he called out.

"Matt's riding a new bike, and the Coopers are having sex."

Mom and Dad shot up in bed.

"How do you know that?" the startled father asked.

"Their kid is standing out on the balcony too," his son replied.

Page 49 of 82 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast