Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Diskeeper 8.0 Pro

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    I have diskeeper 8.0 PRO but you know when you first run it the Orientation screen comes up and you have to say ok or close the screen? well i keep pressing ok and trying to close the screen but nothing happens!! i have to shut it down by using task manager! what should i do to stop this?

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by 3223@26 November 2003 - 17:29
    I have diskeeper 8.0 PRO but you know when you first run it the Orientation screen comes up and you have to say ok or close the screen? well i keep pressing ok and trying to close the screen but nothing happens!! i have to shut it down by using task manager! what should i do to stop this?
    any responses??!!

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    5,605
    what is your os and also uncheck the box that says show this at start up

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@27 November 2003 - 00:03
    what is your os and also uncheck the box that says show this at start up
    i got windos xp home and when i unchecked it (you know i cant close the oriontation box) i used task manager to close it and i guess i cant save my settings like that so it was checked when i reopened it! what should i do?

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    any help..............

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    594
    Maybe you have a bad copy.

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@30 November 2003 - 04:30
    Maybe you have a bad copy.
    well can some1 PM me a direct link to a "good" copy?

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@30 November 2003 - 04:30
    Maybe you have a bad copy.
    well can some1 PM me a direct link to a "good" copy?

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    You're very rude!

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    875
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@30 November 2003 - 18:11
    You're very rude!
    me? how??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •