Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where can i find Steinberg Nuendo? 7 or 8?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    This website has Nuendo 7 cracked. The download is a 1.59GB ISO, but it is Rapidgator and PREMIUM access only. It does seem to have a working crack included. Unfortunately the crack is not posted separately.

http://fulldownloadcracked.com/nuend...endo-7-pc-mac/

Still looking.
    That site looks pretty shady (Facebook testimonials ), but who knows, the file itself may be legitimate. After all, there isn't a lot of reward program money to be made from a link only premium users can download.

frankiemiller, I'm currently mirroring it, I'll send you a link when it's done.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    I was unable to mirror it, unfortunately. The fact there's another file on Rapidgator called "Software_Serial___Full_Cracked_App.rar" with the same MD5 hash seems to confirm my theory about the download being fake, but you can try a premium link generator if you feel lucky
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    you can try a premium link generator if you feel lucky
    What's that? Is that something I can use to get fast/unlimited download (speeds) without having to shell out money? I'm interested!

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Yes like you would be silly enough to shell out For the painful capped downloads I sometimes use so would I.... 3dmark took forever just to get that 30Kb patched JAR from the 5Gb download :S
    Last edited by Gribley; 02-20-2019 at 04:13 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was unable to mirror it, unfortunately. The fact there's another file on Rapidgator called "Software_Serial___Full_Cracked_App.rar" with the same MD5 hash seems to confirm my theory about the download being fake, but you can try a premium link generator if you feel lucky
    I only know of two premium link generator websites and one of them the file is too big and the other requires premium account to website to download from that file hoster.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    What's that? Is that something I can use to get fast/unlimited download (speeds) without having to shell out money?
    Indeed And as you can imagine, that's a poor business model, so these sites are either full of ads, don't last long, or both. But after they mirror your links, you can download at very good speeds without waiting.

See http://freerapidleechlist.blogspot.com/

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    frankiemiller's Avatar Poster
    But is there a premiumsite that really works?

Im searching hour after hour

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Leech Premium and Leech360 (with donation) work well (been using them for a while). I'm checking all the others on that website. Nothing yet.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    https://leech.space/

Another list of link generators, only learned about it very recently. Hope it helps.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    frankiemiller's Avatar Poster
    Hello again and Thanks for all your help! I have made an acount on Leach360.com and payed, but I dont find a link to download Nuendo? Someone who knows to do?

Best Regards!

I paid and took an membership on Rapidgator but all files are corrupt or false, no one work...Very sad
    Last edited by frankiemiller; 02-23-2019 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast