Thread: Quick question: Investing in crypto projects!

Poster

Arrow

Hello guys,

Sorry for my off topic here. As the title says it all. I'm interested in investing my money in crypto projects. I have been searching for some good crypto projects from where I can invest and earn some good money. Does anyone here invested in crypto projects earlier? I started to see the different crypto pricing options. Have been using a tool which helps to get all the news and updates everytime. I don't need to visit some other websites now. I can get everything at one using a single tool.

Source: https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-news

If you guys know about some other tools which is better helpful please let me know. Also let me know some other good crypto projects as well.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    i became interested in crypto in 2018 during the boom. i quickly learned though that everyone out there is talking up whatever they invested in no matter if its a good idea for you. there are so many scams out there and so many yes-men, it is unreal. if you are seriously interested, i think you'll have to do your own analysis.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    NVIDIA and AMD were the only ones to make real money in crypto.

Just like during the gold rush in California. The businesses that sold supplies to prospectors made the real money. Only a few got rich finding gold.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    NVIDIA and AMD were the only ones to make real money in crypto.
    So true. Somewhat reminds me of how Elvis Presley's manager was able to make money from selling "I hate Elvis" t-shirts
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Some of the best sources are there.