Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Welcome To New Admin

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    So since you now got a promotion Anon (I think??), does that now open a Moderator spot
    Not really, I'm still a moderator first and foremost, and most of the "real" admin work (including stuff like what Caballero mentioned) will still be handled by RealitY. So if you were dreaming of getting blue stars and banning chalice, you'll have to have to take a rain check on that one
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,397
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Not really, I'm still a moderator first and foremost, and most of the "real" admin work (including stuff like what Caballero mentioned) will still be handled by RealitY. So if you were dreaming of getting blue stars and banning chalice, you'll have to have to take a rain check on that one
    Actually, you saying that never crossed my mind, nor was i campaigning for the job, as a matter of fact i do think it would turn me into a chicken shit pussy like you, and we wouldn't want that , and that thing is actually on your mind tells me something disturbing How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off

    So i guess it will be nice that you have the ability to get rid of spammers easier, that is good......

    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Sh!t. I just realized I've been coming here for 9 years already...
    Well you got 3 years on me joining here, but i can honestly say i have never cum here

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm fairly sure anon owes me so hopefully he can see his way to having you banned.
    Sorry that was meant for RealitY.
    And that one for Meg.
    You should be kissing Cabbys butt and all the NZB posters/section here, if not for them, this site would be history!!. The ratio of people joining vs the people posting in the forums, It is sad to say that you Idol are the only constant really posting here, there may be one guy that beat you out Bigboab, but rest his soul he is not with us anymore......
    Last edited by shaina; 02-09-2019 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off
    I think he would instead suddenly find you pretty attractive
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,397
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    How about giving me some pink sparkly stars just to piss Idol off
    I think he would instead suddenly find you pretty attractive
    Boy you really know how to convince a guy out good idea don't ya
    Idol is like a mouse trying to gnaw his way through the metal cage bars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •