Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Welcome To New Admin

  1. #1
    Thanks Anon and welcome as Admin on the site...

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Amazing, thanks for setting this up

    I just sent you an e-mail regarding some missing functionality, please check it out.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,447
    Ten years on the site and promoted to manager. Honestly, anon I would have thought after all that Reality would a least get your username right.

    Now as your first official act promote dion to mod and change Shay's userclass to racist as I for one could use the yucks.

    PS Seriously, though what terrible thing did you do to RealitY to deserve this? I mean you always seemed a nice enough guy to me.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ten years on the site and promoted to manager. Honestly, anon I would have thought after all that Reality would a least get your username right.
    Now as your first official act promote dion to mod and change Shay's userclass to racist as I for one could use the yucks.
    PS Seriously, though what terrible thing did you do to RealitY to deserve this? I mean you always seemed a nice enough guy to me.
    Racists?? Pot and Kettle come to mind there buddy LOL!!, but because i am a positive guy on Anon's first presidential pardon, i think you should give Idol back his Flashy Stars, it may help on his chronic constipation

    Again positive note... Congrats on the new position chicken shit Anon, and all the best in the future......
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    PS Seriously, though what terrible thing did you do to RealitY to deserve this? I mean you always seemed a nice enough guy to me.
    Don't be racist, I'm one of the most decent guys in the 2D club I was pissed that there was no one available for simple tasks like changing usernames or resetting passwords. Furthermore, we had a massive spam wave some weeks ago; it was all caught by the moderation filter, but accounts and threads were piling up faster than we could delete them.

    With an active admin on board, all of those would be non-issues. Since I visit the forum almost daily, I asked RealitY to give me privileges... and he said yes

    Anyway, thank you both for congratulating me in your own ways And wow, it has been (almost) a decade! I'm pleased some of the regulars from when I joined are still around or at least visit sometimes.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Don't be racist, I'm one of the most decent guys in the 2D club I was pissed that there was no one available for simple tasks like changing usernames or resetting passwords. Furthermore, we had a massive spam wave some weeks ago; it was all caught by the moderation filter, but accounts and threads were piling up faster than we could delete them.
    With an active admin on board, all of those would be non-issues. Since I visit the forum almost daily, I asked RealitY to give me privileges... and he said yes
    Anyway, thank you both for congratulating me in your own ways And wow, it has been (almost) a decade! I'm pleased some of the regulars from when I joined are still around or at least visit sometimes.
    True (bold)...

    So since you now got a promotion Anon (I think??), does that now open a Moderator spot
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,447
    I think dion's got the inside track on that. I'll see if anon will make you a modulator though.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,744
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I think dion's got the inside track on that. I'll see if anon will make you a modulator though.
    Ha Ha Ha!! Your non shiny stars are showing, and i guess it is better than Masterbater what you were really thinking...

    But i am wondering if i add a Russian flag to my avatar it would make me look neutral
    Last edited by shaina; 02-08-2019 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Clearly you don't understand the concept of not having much money.

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Amazing, thanks for setting this up

    I just sent you an e-mail regarding some missing functionality, please check it out.
    With great power comes great responsibility...

    Speaking of functionality, can someone work on the data import function when uploading NZBs? I keep having to edit the IMDB links to http since the site apparently can't deal with https address.

    Sh!t. I just realized I've been coming here for 9 years already...
    Last edited by Caballero; 02-08-2019 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,447
    I'm fairly sure anon owes me so hopefully he can see his way to having you banned.

    Sorry that was meant for RealitY.

    And that one for Meg.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-08-2019 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    It's all Meg's fault.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •