Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It Was Only A Matter Of Time

SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    It is another example of the "new" and "better" world we are living in, or at least "trying" to live in... can't do anything to piss anybody off ....

but even before that someone arrogant enough to say that the master slave designations even have corolation to a real life scenerio is stupid... It WAS NEVER INTENDED to be applied tro real life past the logic side of what has proccedense on the digital level... However has filled the complaint should be educated why it is called that, and then be told not to be so god damned racist about themselves! not even about another person they are using the awkward stance between races and past occurances to get there way! seriosly not right... want to kill the sick basterd that wrote the article too... i will defintily be fighting for this if it comes close to kansas, I mean come on you dumfuck i KNOW we have freedom of speech so fuck off, I KNOW there is a logicle reason why we say something when we do! jesus... the ignorance of americans is so blunt it hurts... (there are a few good men in the states but also far too many).

However i feel this is wrong, i strongly suggest that if you agree with my statements or even the portrayed idea that you "...stand up and fight for your right..." in your local area!

Peace

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Somehow the color code was wrongly chosen:

Blue=motherboard
    Black=Master
    Gray=Slave

I wonder how that happened?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    well this just stupid. it the most stupidest thing i ever saw. Why would someone care.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Incredible...

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    I can't believe how far people are taking this bullshit political correctness. Fuck PC... people can call me cracker, honkey, whitey, what ever, i'm not gonna go cry and call the police because of this UNBEARABLE *gasp* namecalling, its pointless. (Sorry about that, political correctness stuff really pisses me off) Master, Slave, who gives a shit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123