Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Volume not Mounted" error

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Holy shit, Idol...show some respect for the new red star-thingies surrounding anon's red name thingy...

Of course we'll all need new haircuts (except Idol, who I'm pretty sure already has this style) in order to speak to our new Manager

Last edited by megabyteme; 02-19-2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added pic
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Fufu, her hair looks like one of those cup desserts that has vanilla above and chocolate below.

Anyway, believe it or not my manager position is mostly ceremonial right now, as the only privilege associated with it I have is being able to read some site logs. I'm currently waiting for RealitY to fix this, and then my first managerial action will be resetting the password of someone who's been locked out of his account since January 2015. The second will be switching back to blue stars, because I'm more of a "let them discover your greatness by themselves" kind of guy
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    We know greatness when we see it.

I hope you'll give a certain someone his appropriate stars back once bestowed with absolute power.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I hope you'll give a certain someone his appropriate stars back once bestowed with absolute power.
    As soon as we implement multi-colored stars with a rainbow flag in the background

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Anyway, believe it or not my manager position is mostly ceremonial right now..
    So sort of like Meg's degree.

Btw if I were to be given managerial priviledges my first act would be to make everyone else a Mod in one fantastic "free the slaves" moment.

Sorry I meant everyone else but Shay.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-20-2019 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    wait, free stars??? can I get black stars???
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I'm all for this-- Tranny is our honorary black!

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshul View Post
    Hey,
    Can anyone tell me what is this "Volume not Mounted" error and how can one rectify this ?
    Thanks.
    Marry Volume (odd name for a girl but I don`t judge) and I`m sure your problem will then go away (parent approval may be required).

But yes really you`ve set some early mount up to SDAx\SDBx and it wasn`t ready at the time, some external USB drive maybe? What path is failing and then do df and work out if it is there.... re-mount rw if not.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    They no longer mean anything after the 2013 devaluation.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Mistake: Former Volume Not Mounted. Your downpours or download ways are most likely utilizing a drive letter that never again exists. Effectively fixed locate the inadequate download and afterward load deluge and direct it toward the dir that contains the deficient download, it will be re-checked and the download resumed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast