Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is Acdsee32.exe

l0lapx
    Hi Can anyone help [I will try the links mentioned before]

Maybe someone can help me. I installed ACDSee - I wanted to be able to convert images to Icons - so I uninstalled it.

All my images are still associated and my system keeps asking for it to open the images.

I have tried reinstalling Thumbsplus and associated all the images to it.

Tested it, and when I save the image it shows the Thumbs Icon but when I go to the folder it is still associated with ACDSee and I cannot view any of my images

Thanks Guys

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    highlite by clicking 1 time the file u want to use with thumbs plus then right click it with the shift button held down this will put an extra option in the dropdown menu called "open with" click that and it will ask u what program u want to open the file with. select thumbs plus and check the all way use this program to open this file type box click ok the next time u open a file of that type it will open with thumbs plus
    u will have to do it too every file type that u want to associate with thumbs

next time use the uninstall controle panel to remove ur programes (ie ACDsee) and u wont have this problem
    thou it is possable that u did this but if u installed XP overtop of another os the uninstall prograg may not of worked this is another reasion to do a clean install of xp when u install it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12