Thread: Indexing Site

Poster
    Can anyone recommend a really good pay site?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    all the "good" ones are invite only, you will need to flash your cash on irc. nzbgeek.info and nzb.su are decent ones and you get join them freely.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by NameUser View Post
    all the "good" ones are invite only, you will need to flash your cash on irc. nzbgeek.info and nzb.su are decent ones and you get join them freely.
    I would say that you would be incorrect NameUser, There is quite a few NZB sites to join that will cost you zero dollars!!. Now saying that you may be limited on how many NZB's or API calls a day?? So if you are not a person that downloads many things a day, yes you can get a good NZB site and not pay.. On the other side, you already pay for a Usenet provider if you are downloading multiple things vs. the free ones take forever to download!!!. I don't think a few bucks more would hurt you right
    Getting to Stacivilter's question... There are lots of pay sites out there open now for you to join, some also give you a few free NZB's to check out the site if it is good for you?? The 2 that NameUser did mention are good, but may not be the best for you?? There are lots out there!!!!
    But i suggest to go here and you can see some reviews on maybe what you are looking for?? Asking a vague question what NZB site is the best without knowing what you normally download is not that easy...

Go here......
    https://usenetreviewz.com/nzb-sites/

Shay
    Last edited by shaina; 03-31-2019 at 05:29 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Poster
    There are a lot of good free ones, but none of them have all the files. I don't mind paying if I can find one that carry's all the files. A lot of pay are invite only so no way to even see what they have. I'll try some on that link. Thanks.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    i feel like this one is adequate most of the time: https://www.nzbindex.com

not the best, not the worst but always pretty reliable.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I used to use nzbindex.com as well but can be quite restrictive

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by amranmiah121 View Post
    I used to use nzbindex.com as well but can be quite restrictive
    The worst part is their retention and certain groups not being covered.

I miss NZBClub.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Nzb index is only ok with non encrypted file names unfortunately

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    I've been using nzb Planet for years and it's a well laid out, easy to navigate site. Also honorable mentions to nzb Finder and Drunken Slug.