Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: I hope everyone is doing fine

  1. #1
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,804
    Hi, guys! It's been a while since the last time I talked to you. How are you, folks? How are you, megabyteme? How are you, IdolEyes? I hope everything is fine in your life.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Hi, guys! It's been a while since the last time I talked to you. How are you, folks? How are you, megabyteme? How are you, IdolEyes? I hope everything is fine in your life.
    Hey Oleg... Interesting to see a post from you?? Just in case you are not around have a Happy Passover!!. hope all is well and what's new in the "BIG APPLE"

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,388
    No need to be concerned about timing as most days OlegL probably gets passed over.

    Also I'm a little fuzzy on religious holidays. Is Passover the one where you get chocolate bunnies or is Passover the one celebrating the genocide/infanticide of Egyptians?
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Is Passover the one where you get chocolate bunnies or is Passover the one celebrating the genocide/infanticide of Egyptians?
    It amazes me how sick instigators try to interpret things that may have happened in history, Just to cause a reaction of "Hate", "Animosity", of others, thinking it may cure/compensate there own misery......

    Did you have a chance/time to fill the interviewers questions in the public forum of FST yet?? Just in case you forgot where it is, it is post #3658 in "Last one to post wins the internets", she is waiting for a response on that
    Last edited by shaina; 03-31-2019 at 08:46 PM.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    *checks pulse*

    I'm 'kay
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    *checks pulse*

    I'm 'kay
    I will say i am darn glad to hear that your gay Anon
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2019 at 03:33 AM.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,119
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Is Passover the one where you get chocolate bunnies or is Passover the one celebrating the genocide/infanticide of Egyptians?
    It amazes me how sick instigators try to interpret things that may have happened in history, Just to cause a reaction of "Hate", "Animosity", of others, thinking it may cure/compensate there own misery......
    You could have just said "The Egyptian one".
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You could have just said "The Egyptian one".
    I would have if it was true to the actual meaning of the celebrated holiday/event, instead of a hate monger, filled with animosity instigating comment from a miserable negative person

    Meg, it is always Good to see ya my friend I see your long lost friend Oleg was also concerned and looking for ya buddy, again amazing coincidence he happen to show up. And thinking you not being around that often has done something strange to Idols thinking/brain or it may be he is sucking in too much of that deathly methane from cow farts
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2019 at 04:12 AM.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,804
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    have a Happy Passover!!.
    Thank you for the kind words. Are you also Jewish? If you are, Happy Passover to you too!

    I hope all of you are enjoying life as much as possible!
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,697
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. Are you also Jewish?
    Yes i am Jewish Oleg born and raised, and very proud to be one

    I can tell you i am looking forward of eating 6 months worth of eggs in 8 days with gas and the Shmurah Matzah with burnt taste counter acting that with constipation

    My parents are not on earth anymore, but i assume you are younger and go to your parents for the lovely Seders, enjoy

    Passover-seder-plate.jpg
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2019 at 12:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •