Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope everyone is doing fine

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You could have just said "The Egyptian one".
    I would have if it was true to the actual meaning of the celebrated holiday/event, instead of a hate monger, filled with animosity instigating comment from a miserable negative person

Meg, it is always Good to see ya my friend I see your long lost friend Oleg was also concerned and looking for ya buddy, again amazing coincidence he happen to show up. And thinking you not being around that often has done something strange to Idols thinking/brain or it may be he is sucking in too much of that deathly methane from cow farts
    So you are saying that I shouldn't be against infanticide because those people were brown either that or rabbits get off way too easy considering all the harm they do to clover.

As for hate-mongering, unless I'm mistaken, I'm not the person who is applying labels or directing personal insults here.

Sorry but all slurs considered that's about the best high road I can manage.

Btw just because you may happen to belong an agruably opressed group, that doesn't somehow give you carte blanche to opress others. You need to be Christian and white to be able to do that, mister.

PS your massive over-reaction to something that was essentially non-consequential did help me understand the Middle East situation a little better though. Agreed, let's bomb something and worry about the effects to someone's life later.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Anyone that enjoys dangers of riding a bicycle, should never make deflection comments on the of death of others....

Speaking of deflections, Still waiting.....

Post #3658 in "Last one to post wins the internets"...............
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2019 at 01:21 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also I'm a little fuzzy on religious holidays. Is Passover the one where you get chocolate bunnies or is Passover the one celebrating the genocide/infanticide of Egyptians?
    I am not sure if an exorcism will work on Hate Monger, Instigators, with some Misery issues, but lets give it a try.....

Easter: The tragic death of Jesus Christ. Celebrated with painted eggs and chocolate Bunnies.....

Passover: The introduction of the powers of HaShem and Celebrating the release of people that were held in Bondage/Slavery....

Now take a look and see what you posted and ask yourself is it not looking for responses to what i applied to your psyche??

Your new name "IdolNoBallsHypocrite"
    Post #3658 in "Last one to post wins the internets"

Recently adding another year to my life, i now ask myself, why do i bother...........
    Last edited by shaina; 04-01-2019 at 02:10 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Also I'm a little fuzzy on religious holidays. Is Passover the one where you get chocolate bunnies or is Passover the one celebrating the genocide/infanticide of Egyptians?
    I am not sure if an exorcism will work on Hate Monger, Instigators, with some Misery issues, but lets give it a try.....

Easter: The tragic death of Jesus Christ. Celebrated with painted eggs and chocolate Bunnies.....

Passover: The introduction of the powers of HaShem and Celebrating the release of people that were held in Bondage/Slavery....

Now take a look and see what you posted and ask yourself is it not looking for responses to what i applied to your psyche??

Your new name "IdolNoBallsHypocrite"
    Post #3658 in "Last one to post wins the internets"

Recently adding another year to my life, i now ask myself, why do i bother...........
    It's called Passover(right in the name) not " Being omnipotent and so capable of literally anything, I think I'll simply ask the Egyptians nicely and see how that goes first" so I don't think a simple statement of fact amounts to blaspehming anything.
    Therefore one is lead to conclude that either God is inherently a bit of a dick or else He really needs to lay off the steriods. That and I don't believe that following anything to the utterly blind degree of ignoring it's faults is actually a good way to exist but hey, go you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by bootyflika39 View Post
    Hello , Managing a mentally retarded home

Feeling very uncomfortable
    So is Shay's wife
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    It's called Passover(right in the name) not " Being omnipotent and so capable of literally anything, I think I'll simply ask the Egyptians nicely and see how that goes first" so I don't think a simple statement of fact amounts to blaspehming anything.
    Therefore one is lead to conclude that either God is inherently a bit of a dick or else He really needs to lay off the steriods. That and I don't believe that following anything to the utterly blind degree of ignoring it's faults is actually a good way to exist but hey, go you.
    More Defection of "Hate Mongering", It is just your nature and part or your DNA, but hey, i accept your apology

7. Lounge   -   #17
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bootyflika39 View Post
    Hello , Managing a mentally retarded home
    Feeling very uncomfortable
    So is Shay's wife
    Right back at ya buddy

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Hahaha I literally am
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm doing well. It's traffic wardens whats does fine.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Hi, guys! It's been a while since the last time I talked to you. How are you, folks? How are you, megabyteme? How are you, IdolEyes? I hope everything is fine in your life.
    Good to hear from you, Oleg!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast