Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Multiple Personalities
    When 19-year-old Kathy Bonney, model daughter, fails to return home, concerned father Tom Bonney turns to police. That same day, her body is pulled from Virginia’s Great Dismal Swamp. Turns out, Kathy wasn’t as angelic as her family was led to believe.

Chain Reaction
    When two women are discovered in the depths of Georgia's Flint River, detectives wonder if a serial killer is afoot. But when they connect the two victims, investigators follow their lead to the discovery of two more corpses, and a whole slew of betrayal.

Gospel Girl
    Alabama teen Edith McLeroy rebels against her conservative upbringing marrying the leader of a biker crew, cruising the highways as queen of the pack. But when her body is found in Louisiana, a mystery is sparked that will end up lasting 32 years.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Movies & TV   -   #132
    A Stranger Among Us
    Brentwood, Missouri, just outside of St. Louis
    It was here, in the shadow of the Gateway Arch that a teenage girl vanished off a busy suburban street. Just a few hours later, her lifeless body was found in a field almost 30 miles away. The shattering details of what really happened to Velda Rumfelt that night frustated investigators for decades and left her heartbroken family to wonder if they would ever get answers.

3. Movies & TV   -   #133
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Glorious Seven

https://filesharingtalk.com/nzbs/mov...DD5-1-H264-FGT

It doesn't happen often that I delete a movie from my library after watching it, but this one was a no-brainer and took place before the end credits started to roll...

4. Movies & TV   -   #134
    A Run for the Money
    In Noel, Missouri, a bank is robbed of $71,000 and the President, Dan Short is nowhere to be found. Five days later, a body is found in the swampy shallows of the Great Lake o'the Cherokees.

Drive Me Crazy
    In Texas, a wife files a missing person's report after her husband Bobby doesn't come home one evening.

We Miss You Darling
    When a dependable 16-year-old girl misses her curfew, her family knows something is wrong. This episode recounts the murder of Carol Hutto through the eyes of Detective Tom Knapp.

5. Movies & TV   -   #135
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Doom Patrol is dragging on at this point. This is now the 3rd week that I've been surprised a new episode has been posted-- actually thought the season was wrapped up at 12...now we've got 15 to watch. I guess every week is a big cliff-hanger...
    You're done at this point.
    HOLY FUCK that was the absolute worst episode of anything I've ever seen. Surprised the actors didn't refuse to perform the script. Mind-numbing nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Case in point, Captain Marvel. Upon viewing you are left with the impression that it wasn't too bad but if you step and actually consider what you just watched, it pretty much sucks balls.
    Being smarter than you, I was never tricked into believing it was good. Seriously predictable plot 'twist', villain (from the first scene), and nothing but gratuitous fast-moving-special effects. Nothing to see here, move on...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-03-2019 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #136
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I'm six episodes into Doom Patrol. Honestly, I find it's getting tedious and boring. I take it it's not worth finishing up?

7. Movies & TV   -   #137
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Being smarter than you, I was never tricked into believing it was good.
    Well Mr Smartypants I said "not too bad" which isn't the same as good. When you had the flu you could sum it up with "well that turned out to be not too bad" but you probably would never say "well that was good". The devil is in the details, Einstein.

I'm six episodes into Doom Patrol. Honestly, I find it's getting tedious and boring. I take it it's not worth finishing up?
    I gave up after six episodes even though the premise and some of the characters were still appealing so I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-03-2019 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #138
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Case in point, Captain Marvel. Upon viewing you are left with the impression that it wasn't too bad but if you step and actually consider what you just watched, it pretty much sucks balls.
    Being smarter than you, I was never tricked into believing it was good. Seriously predictable plot 'twist', villain (from the first scene), and nothing but gratuitous fast-moving-special effects. Nothing to see here, move on...
    Well adding my two shekels, i turned it on started watching, and have feel asleep 3 times and still haven't seen the end, so don't ruin it for me Idol ok
    Last edited by shaina; 06-03-2019 at 01:37 PM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #139
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Miniseries Cernobyl original HBO is top!

10. Movies & TV   -   #140
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Bail. Out. Now.

That's 9 hours of your life that you can spend doing almost literally *anything* else that will be more valuable and enjoyable.

It gets weird, then there's a little hope it'll make sense... but it ends up getting hellaciously weird, with NO sense at all. If you were to take a classroom full of autistic kids pumped full of sugar and caffeine then asked them to collaborate on writing a better last 5 episodes to the season my money would be on the autistic kids. 10 out of 10 times. Heck, Oleg could do it himself.

And please don't get curious and push forward-- it sucks in a stupid bad way, not a 'well I gotta see this...' way.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.