Page 18 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8151617181920212868 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    From what I hear, Idol lives in a pretty nice area, so security would find you squatting in Idol's back yard and have you removed.
    That's not how it works, racist. Security only gets involved if he is Black or Hispanic just like in America.

Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

It's a job that does not harden your soul. It sensitizes you!
    Actually repeated exposure to anything desensitives you to it. I believe what you may be having is more along the lines of a mental breakdown.

Second, in about 12 hours I could be in Idol's backyard easily.
    I never thought I'd say this but thankfully it would take me a lot less time than that to kill myself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2019 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #172
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I don't know what are talking about, but in my country the only dogs you'd see will be those in the zoo. Proper food, clothing, a clean place to sleep, and basic education is a worldwide problem, meg!
    I'll admit I don't know the specifics of your country because whenever I see those late night campaigns with the bloated out babies, the flies buzzing around their heads, and the heartstring-pulling music begging for donations, I change the channel and find stuff I don't need on Amazon.

Not sure what the core curriculum is for Scotland Yard detectives or our Federal investigators, but I'm fairly certain it doesn't depend as heavily on Lifetime drama television shows to 'sensitise' oneself to the 'criminal mindset'.

And dogs only in zoos? WTF is wrong with you people??? Hug a puppy sometime, you monsters!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    That's not how it works, racist. Security only gets involved if he is Black or Hispanic just like in America.
    You forget he will wreak of *foreigner* and AXE body spray. Special circumstances apply.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-06-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #173
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

i always knew your were smarter than Meg and Idol combined
    I'm smart in the same way that your Mum is a walker.

And dogs only in zoos? WTF is wrong with you people??? Hug a puppy sometime, you monsters!
    Engish isn't dion's first language and dion is from Eastern Europe so by zoo he probably meant gulag.

Kind of inhumane even for those Kraut weiner dogs.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-06-2019 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Movies & TV   -   #174
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I don't know what are talking about, but in my country the only dogs you'd see will be those in the zoo. Proper food, clothing, a clean place to sleep, and basic education is a worldwide problem, meg!
    Meg is , and the other one won't be far behind Dion, now you are talking to 2 well educated people and all they do is complain about the rich

I'm smart in the same way that your Mum is a walker.
    My mom is dead, and if she digs her way out of the ground, let me know if she walks to you to visit

I'll admit I don't know the specifics of your country because whenever I see those late night campaigns with the bloated out babies, the flies buzzing around their heads, and the heartstring-pulling music begging for donations, I change the channel and find stuff I don't need on Amazon.
    What really amazes me with those commercials/infomercials is they never seem to show the dictators running those countries palaces/mansions, and not give 2 shits about there own people outside of there circle.....

Did you or do you think many people think that way Meg?? Or what type of Government system they have to run those countries?? And how many people google the leaders of those countries before they give donations?? Better yet do you really know who gets the funds??. Stopped giving to UNICEF many years ago after doing some research and seeing that money is actually going to finance Terrorism
    Last edited by shaina; 06-07-2019 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Movies & TV   -   #175
    I don't know, Shay. Ask Dion, he usually gets a new government every 6 months or so. :p
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #176
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    .... the dictators running those countries palaces/mansions, and not give 2 shits about there own people outside of there circle.....

Did you or do you think many people think that way Meg?? Or what type of Government system they have to run those countries?? And how many people google the leaders of those countries before they give donations?? Better yet do you really know who gets the funds??. Stopped giving to UNICEF many years ago after doing some research and seeing that money is actually going to finance Terrorism.
    Your statement is quite magnificent in it's irony, my friend. I suggest you take a moment to ponder it.

As for "being against the rich", it's not wealth but excessive wealth that's the problem. Same now as it's alway been and as actually educated people as opposed to Brian Kilmeade will tell you is one of the keys to the fall of nations. The voices of a few immensely rich people become more power than the voices of the majority, the government starts kowtowing to few by placing their concerns above the concerns of the majority and then it all goes to hell. Tell me this isn't what happened in Rome, France, St Petersburg, Tehran etc and what's happening in America now.

Btw it doesn't bother you at all that 'merica chose/has as it's leader someone almost uniquely unqualified for the job as oppsed to say someone like that commie Indian bastard Liz Warren who soars above the orange one in experience, intellect, integrity and empathy?

I leave you with this maybe because it bothers me to have him called commander in Chief so much or maybe because I've been using the word small to describe Trump of late myself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/o...niversary.html
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-07-2019 at 12:25 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #177
    I leave you with this maybe because it bothers me to have him called commander in Chief so much or maybe because I've been using the word small to describe Trump of late myself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/o...niversary.html
    I believe you broke Shay, Idol...

8. Movies & TV   -   #178
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    The Wrong Turn
    The rape and murder of 21-year-old Angela Crowley, whose strangled body was retrieved from a Florida canal in May 1986. In October 2013, moments before his execution, convict William Happ confessed to the crime following years of denial.

1:23:45
    Plant workers and firefighters put their lives on the line to control a catastrophic 1986 explosion at a Soviet nuclear power plant.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Movies & TV   -   #179
    Finished the season of Warrior. Worth the watch; ended up being a show I looked forward to each week. Hopefully it will get further seasons.

10. Movies & TV   -   #180

I believe you broke Shay, Idol...
    I'd like to think Shay is made of sterner stuff. I'd like to think that but I don't.

He probably was golfing, got too much sun, fell into a sandtrap got confused and thought he was in Israel and decided to settle there.

Hopefully the club doesn't have any Arab caddies or things could turn ugly.

Finished the season of Warrior. Worth the watch; ended up being a show I looked forward to each week. Hopefully it will get further seasons.
    Haven't wtched the last two episodes. Not sure if the lack of tits or the lack of plot was the reason. As a guy I guess I'm going to have to go with tits.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-09-2019 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost