Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 289

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

  1. #221
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spahn Ranch
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,650
    JonBenet An American Murder Mystery
    The documentary is an unabridged and comprehensive look at the entire case around JonBenét Ramsey’s murder, from top-to-bottom. As headlines and sensational breaking news chronicled the investigation’s every move, the country became transfixed by the child behind the pageant star, and the bizarre circumstances of her death. Featuring rarely-shared police interrogation tapes, unsealed documents and more than 500 family photos, it's the definitive look at every angle of this tragic and controversial murder investigation.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #222
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,149
    Dion, have you ever considered writing your own posts?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-19-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

  3. Movies & TV   -   #223
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dion, have you ever considered writing your own posts?
    He is writing his own post!!, do you mean his own opinion of the movie/shows he is watching??
    Ya that would be a smart move considering anything he says you will have a obnoxious reply ...

    Glad/Nice to see your post Dion, I will say you have some strange taste on your viewing, but different strokes for different folks buddy....I have added a few on my list to view, i can say most of them i have never even heard of
    Last edited by shaina; 06-20-2019 at 03:27 AM.

  4. Movies & TV   -   #224
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,149
    Obnoxious???! That hurts.
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #225
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Obnoxious???! That hurts.

    Well sorry to say my friend, but sometimes the "Truth" does hurt Like the Truth, that Dion watches some really strange movies, but that is his thing, and the Truth, 97% of them i have never heard of, but i am glad he is posting the movie name and the description so i have the opportunity to check them out, have you watched any of them to have a conversation with Dion about them Meg?? Then your obnoxious comment may have some merit??( I can't wait for the comment/reply from the other Yutz!!)...

    I can remember your recommendation a long time back "Adam's Apples", a real fucked up movie, where i had to watch it in one of my rooms that i could read the total fucking subtitled movie!!, but i thought it was entertaining, and if it wasn't for you recommending it, i never would have watched it in a million years, and the Truth!!, it is not a movie that i would ever watch again, but i did appreciate the recommendation, and every time i watch Casino Royal (Daniel Craig), again it brings back the memory of that movie you so recommended
    Last edited by shaina; 06-20-2019 at 05:55 AM.

  6. Movies & TV   -   #226
    Just finished epic tv series of chernobyl and the terror

  7. Movies & TV   -   #227
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    He is writing his own copy and pasting someone else's post!
    Fixed to better reflect the realiity of the situation.

    Btw I tried to talk Meg into also doing this copy/paste thing 'cause it's obviously what we are looking for from a forum but he said that he couldn't find anything obnoxious enough to copy.

    Back on topic and by the thread title I believe I may be the only one. I watched The Stuff. Not as good as The Blob but then what is?

    After that I watched Stuff. It's about lesbians but isn't porn so quite the letdown and that's coming directly from my penis.

    I ended the night watching How to Stuff a Wild Bikini or as dion would put it....

    How to Stuff a Wild Bikini
    Frankie, on naval-reserve duty in Tahiti, doesn't trust Dee Dee to stay faithful, so he hires Bwana, a witch doctor, to help. Bwana conjures up a floating bikini, "stuffs" it with Cassandra, and sends her to distract advertising executive Ricky from Dee Dee.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  8. Movies & TV   -   #228
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,149
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    have you watched any of them to have a conversation with Dion about them Meg??
    You do realize Dion is not a real person, right? At best, he's a very persistent troll. At worst, he's a bot proving that AI has a long ways to come before it resembles an actual human.

    Or he's eastern European, which is basically the worst of both above options.
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

  9. Movies & TV   -   #229
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    He is writing his own copy and pasting someone else's post!
    Fixed to better reflect the realiity of the situation.

    Btw I tried to talk Meg into also doing this copy/paste thing 'cause it's obviously what we are looking for from a forum but he said that he couldn't find anything obnoxious enough to copy.

    Back on topic and by the thread title I believe I may be the only one. I watched The Stuff. Not as good as The Blob but then what is?

    After that I watched Stuff. It's about lesbians but isn't porn so quite the letdown and that's coming directly from my penis.

    I ended the night watching How to Stuff a Wild Bikini or as dion would put it....

    How to Stuff a Wild Bikini
    Frankie, on naval-reserve duty in Tahiti, doesn't trust Dee Dee to stay faithful, so he hires Bwana, a witch doctor, to help. Bwana conjures up a floating bikini, "stuffs" it with Cassandra, and sends her to distract advertising executive Ricky from Dee Dee.
    What took you so long to reply LOL!!, Did you sleep in LOL!!! I figured by 6:15am before your workout and your protein shake i would see a post like this from you , your slipping a wee bit my buddy Idol



    PS. Sometimes you have to say that a copy and paste will give people a better chance of watching the movie over the great review you will give them

    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    have you watched any of them to have a conversation with Dion about them Meg??
    You do realize Dion is not a real person, right? At best, he's a very persistent troll. At worst, he's a bot proving that AI has a long ways to come before it resembles an actual human.
    Or he's eastern European, which is basically the worst of both above options.
    There it is!!, The first obnoxious post , i have to say i like Idol's reply better

    To my knowledge everyone here are nuts bots...I will add to the tread that i watched the few latest Travolta movies and there were absolute shit!!! Good thing i can always re watch the Look Who's Talking series and start liking him again

    I should add that i am taking the day off from golf for the shitty rainy weather and i am not forced to play in a tournament, and it is always nice to know my internet buddies are happy and healthy and always in impeccable form on FST. Also been working around the house pool and all and killing the 4 foot weeds growing in my backyard!!, and throwing in some practice chipping and putting as well
    Last edited by shaina; 06-20-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. Movies & TV   -   #230
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,451
    Meg told me he's quite disappointed your weren't shot at a Raptors victory celebration. You're right in thinking Meg's a bad person but then again he is a radical socialist leftist Satan's spawn Democrat so it goes with the territory.

    Makes one yearn for the simple truths of a Trump rally speech.
    It's all Meg's fault.

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •