Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718192666 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I didn't doubt you, Caby. It was during the middle of the night and I got a chuckle out of the thought of a super villain distributing radioactive chocolates. Of course, the brits let us down and failed to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #152
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    "Mr. Bond, we need you to infiltrate the offices of Ferrero Rocher. He is attempting to flood the world market with radioactive nuts."

"That Turkey!"
    Massad is right next door, and they have better gadgets than Bond

They kind of look alike

Attachment 182532

Attachment 182533

3. Movies & TV   -   #153
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    They had a small blurp on Canadian News yesterday, but talked more about them Blocking the Factory rather than the actual story "Radiation Nuts"..
    I bet a few of us old guys could say we've had those from a few CT scans

4. Movies & TV   -   #154
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    White Supremacist Killings
    Bill, Nancy and her 8 year-old daughter Sarah live a happy life in the Arkansas Ozarks. When their bodies are pulled from the dark murky waters of the Illious Bayou, police are devestated by the sight.

While She Lay Sleeping
    The murder of Florida mother-of-four Andrea White, whose body was found floating in a pond dressed in nightwear. Immediately prior to her death in July 2005, she was in the process of arranging a divorce from her husband David, who was eventually found guilty of the crime.

Texas Killing Fields
    The murder of 13-year-old Krystal Baker, whose body was found at the edge of a Texas river in 1996. The case went cold for 16 years until a DNA specimen retrieved from the victim's clothing was linked with that of an itinerant refinery welder.

Slings & Arrows
    The case of evangelist Kenneth Richardson, whose body was found floating in the sea at a Florida beach in October 2001 with an arrow piercing his torso. During the investigation it transpired the victim was gay and routinely sought out homosexual liaisons at outdoor locations.

Love Squared
    The kidnap and murder of Florida mother-of-two Heather Strong in February 2009. Detectives found her body a month later in a swampy overgrowth and the investigation that followed untangled a web of romance, obsession and betrayal that ultimately led to Strong's female killer.

Death in an Orange Grove
    The death of 14-year-old Gina Marie, who was brutally raped and strangled before being discovered in a Florida orange grove in August 1971. Advances in DNA technology finally allowed her killer, Jerry Lee Fletcher, to be convicted 42 years later.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

5. Movies & TV   -   #155
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post

While She Lay Sleeping

Texas Killing Fields

Slings & Arrows

Love Squared

Death in an Orange Grove
    I'm 110% sure being the father-figure you never had would avert an upcoming tragedy, but I live comfortably far away from you so I'm just going to look the other way.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Movies & TV   -   #156
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    While She Lay Sleeping
    Texas Killing Fields
    Slings & Arrows
    Love Squared
    Death in an Orange Grove
    I'm 110% sure being the father-figure you never had would avert an upcoming tragedy, but I live comfortably far away from you so I'm just going to look the other way.
    Lets just say Meg that your comment on his upbringing is pure speculation, the question always is what shit like that does to your mind after watching?? I would say and i hope Dion's mind and common sense is strong and not weak..
    I think it is

Attachment 182534

7. Movies & TV   -   #157
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

While She Lay Sleeping

Texas Killing Fields

Slings & Arrows

Love Squared

Death in an Orange Grove
    Call me crazy but I prefer my teenage girls to still be breathing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #158
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I just watched the series finale of Got ham which probably would have made more sense if I had watched any of the rest of the season. Still Lili Simmons in a Catwoman spinoff is something I could defintiely get behind if you get my drift.

This is for Shay who probably needs me to spell it out.

Qcez.gif
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Movies & TV   -   #159
    Currently, you'll have to get behind Pennyworth. Good catch on Lili Simmons, it's funny the syfy article mentions her as Catwoman having only done the one episode. Good fit, though.

As for the only confirmed spinoff, I have fairly low expectations of it: Epix channel (here are their current 'originals'), their lead has never been one before (but has been in a couple of notable movies), and it's an unknown backstory to a supporting character-- that isn't in the same/superhero genre... Uphill battle, I think.

I'm pretty sure this is how dion's first attempt with a 90-lb cheerleader is going to go...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BraveEmoti...did-mobile.mp4
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-06-2019 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #160
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Nah!!, i will just call you crazy, and i haven't decided if you really do have any in person knowledge of the other sex

I just watched the series finale of Got ham which probably would have made more sense if I had watched any of the rest of the season. Still Lili Simmons in a Catwoman spinoff is something I could defintiely get behind if you get my drift.
    This is for Shay who probably needs me to spell it out.
    Qcez.gif
    Actually it is a good thing you did spell it out for me Idol, you had me excited talking about a pork product

She looked familiar?? Didn't Ray Donavan fuck her, anyways i downloaded that Gotham series and never even thought about watching it?? And i will end with nice Tuchus!!(pardon the pun).......Plus i think she like to show her ASSet, anytime she can, and that is fine with me

Attachment 182536

I'm pretty sure this is how dion's first attempt with a 90-lb cheerleader is going to go...
    I will say that White Trump supporter can hold her own Meg , And i didn't really know that the Victoria Secret "Pink" sweats were sold in large shvarts sizes??, and seeing how she stretched the fuck out of them!!, i am kind of thinking they actually don't.....
    Last edited by shaina; 06-06-2019 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost