Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Hmm… we watched last weeks “Perry Mason” and then I’d like to say she said, “I want more ‘splosions!”, but that was not the case. So, I went to the vault as she didn’t feel like a film, we had so many that she frowned at… instead selected some old episodes of “Strike Back” Season 8 we had not seen and we watched episode #5… by episode #6… well it was Amazing Stories "Dynoman and the Volt" instead.

I will try to rewind the day so you may see what has prompted me to call attention to it now.

We began our day with a family discussion, I made a few calls after, was asked what was on my mind and actually recounted what I wrote and experienced in that post to a non FST member… how it was plaguing me and how I may get gone with it. Write I was told. So here it is.

Okay, call me insane, a head case, as I feel that way at times, but the last month or two that shit I wrote about 3 months ago has been popping up in my conscience incessantly. I still don’t know what it means, but I hopes this puts it to rest.

On (Date included.) I wrote…

===

03-23-20, 01:24 PM

Sunday's fare included ... "The Current War" - Directors Cut and "Amazing Stories" Season 1 Episode 3 .."Dynoman and the Volt"

Both were enjoyed by us both!

(Now... I never believed in coincidence but, both have something to do with electricity... after the first movie...I heard a loud knock on the door in the 3D world having to do with electricity... long story... anyway we then watched the second show .... the title's... mama always said, "Everything has a reason.".... Just haven't figured it out yet. Dunno... but I think something else is in the works.)

Edit: You Never REALLY Know.

====

Now, you can deluge me with ridicule. I would have done this eventually as I felt I was supposed to.

Is it just some metaphysical mumbo jumbo? Is it just mislabeling an episode? Electricity? I still don’t know, but here it is. Hopefully it will end this.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-20-2020 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Done!

2. Movies & TV   -   #532
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    When was the last time you could see or touch electricity? It's just a giant hoax, I tell you. Probably Chinese (measured in W, you know, like Wuhan). And you fell for it. Sad.

3. Movies & TV   -   #533
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    When was the last time you could see or touch electricity? It's just a giant hoax, I tell you. Probably Chinese (measured in W, you know, like Wuhan). And you fell for it. Sad.
    Yeah, I kinda figured that. I just had a feeling. I did what I needed. Things are much better now. In fact "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" was a bit of a hoot earlier. Happy.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-21-2020 at 12:47 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #534
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    "The War of the Worlds" (1953) A classic... definitely enjoyed by us both! The ex had never seen it and I only saw it in B&W in the '60's!

Updated Dialog...

("What are you going to say to them?"... "Welcome to California...wear a mask!)

5. Movies & TV   -   #535
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    At the Hospital | Funny Episodes | Classic Mr Bean
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Movies & TV   -   #536
    MathewK9999

Smile

I enjoyed watching Inside Man..thanks for posting about it, it's been awhile since watching it, I'll probably be watching it again real soon..

7. Movies & TV   -   #537
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Sunday movie day fare... "Swallow" not what I expected... l should have listened to the ex.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-27-2020 at 08:59 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.

8. Movies & TV   -   #538
    Watched Greyhound and Palm Springs recently, two completely different themes. Greyhound was ok, nothing which blew my mind. Palm Springs was good, a good laugh :-), I was surprised about that one, since I didn't know what to expect

9. Movies & TV   -   #539
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    Sunday movie day fare... "Swallow" not what I expected... l should have listened to the ex.

IKR...class action suit for false advertising
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Movies & TV   -   #540
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Food.And.Wine.Adventures.Romania.S01E01.HDTV.x264

Olivier Magny and Jenny Powell travell to northern Transylvania, in the historical region of Maramures and Crisana. They visit the Merry Cemetery in Săpānța, the Chestnuts Festival in Baia Mare and other places and taste the authentic romanian cuisine like urda cheese and palinca (a strong alchoholic drink).
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.