Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 367683848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Well, finally caught up on a couple of series I never watched/finished while on a plane this week...

1. BMF -- If you like Snowfall, you'll like BMF. Coincidentally, season 2 just started this week.

2. Pennyworth -- Still like it, even after season 4. It's rare that a show holds my interest that long.

3. Obi-Wan Kenobi -- Meh. You can watch it. You don't have to.

Next on the list: The Mosquito Coast, season 2, and Andor.

2. Movies & TV   -   #852
    Tulsa King

Well, it had it's moments. Started strong. Held my attention pretty much to the end. But the ending just plain sucked (too rushed/too predictable) and they really could have made more out of the relationship with the ATF agent (was that horse lady just filler?).

I don't know. Probably will watch season 2 if there ever is one. But still only 7/10.

3. Movies & TV   -   #853
    Caught up on "The Boys" S03 and was pleasantly surprised and disturbed.
    For a more wholesome experience I recommend "My Boys" S01-S04

4. Movies & TV   -   #854
    Rerecros's Avatar Member
    Im currently rewatching stargate! I watched Andor as well recently which was also a good watch.

5. Movies & TV   -   #855
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Dateline Secrets Uncovered S11E14

When college student Mackenzie Lueck vanishes from a park in Salt Lake City, her friends are dedicated to finding answers; the search makes national headlines, and the investigation reveals a secret that stuns even her closest friends.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

6. Movies & TV   -   #856
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post

I finally got around to viewing "Everything Everywhere All at Once" ...probably not everyone's cup of tea when it comes multiverses, but I enjoyed it immensely!

(Perhaps it was just... my state of mind ...when viewing this film, but I think I feel an Oscar nomination of some kind in it's future.)
    Yeah, 7 out of 11... not too shabby.
    Last edited by Stehle; 03-13-2023 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Quote: 6/18/22
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

7. Movies & TV   -   #857
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Everything Everywhere All at Once reviewed in one word or less. Tiring.
    Also, and let's be real, if Ke Huy Quan wins for this then he was royally stiffed for The Goonies because Data basically rules.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #858
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Extralarge Cannonball
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Movies & TV   -   #859
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Well the season is done... "Rabbit Hole" with Kiefer Sutherland gets high marks as I found it most enjoyable.

Though not over... A close second is... "Waco The Aftermath" because I like the actors and I'm a bit of a history buff.

I have saved the third season of "Star Trek: Picard" for a special time of my choosing.

"Snowfall" and so many others at this time escape me, but a general theme as far as a scene offerings always see to leads me to choose NTb as far as their quality and the fact they have the best subtitle selection which now I seem to need.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

10. Movies & TV   -   #860
    Absolutely agree as far as NTb is concerned. Ditto on Snowfall. Haven't watched Rabbit Hole yet.

And I enjoyed season 3 of Picard, but I feel it got a little too campy towards the end...

Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 367683848586878889 ... LastLast