Page 21 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In some dystopian future I'm probably sure AI run by some large shadowy corporation will leave me no face to hit.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Vichnaya Pamyat
    Valery Legasov, Boris Shcherbina and Ulana Khomyuk risk their lives and reputations to expose the truth about Chernobyl.

Oceans of the Solar System
    The oceans define the earth. They are crucial to life and we used to think that they were unique to our blue planet. But we were wrong. It has recently been discovered that there are oceans all over our solar system, and they are very similar to our own. And now scientists are going on an epic journey in search of new life in places that never seemed possible. Nasa is even planning to dive to the depths of a strange, distant ocean in a remarkable submarine. The hunt for oceans in space is marking the dawn of a new era in the search for alien life.

Confederate Treasure
    The murdered body of an elderly drifter is found near the docks with a whiskey flask clenched in his hands. It looks at first like another drunk has met an unkind fate. But, when the pathologist determines the victim had the liver of a teetotaler, investigators inspects the whiskey flask and finds a secret compartment containing what appears to be part of a coded message. The case takes an even stranger turn when a man identifying himself as the dead man’s son comes to the morgue to claim his body. Investigations lead to political conspiracies being uncovered and a far bigger case is on their hands than first expected.

Oh, Ramona!
    A teenager named Andrei transitions from a teenager into an adult, who lives candidly and selflessly the first love story, innocent and uninvolved, alternating with a second, intense and crazy, incapable of making a choice.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    In some dystopian future I'm probably sure AI run by some large shadowy corporation will leave me no face to hit.
    You say dystopian; the rest of the world says utopia.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    Pokémon Detective Pikachu

When a teenage girl's body is found raped and brutally murdered, it soon becomes clear that this was not done by humans. Who better to solve the crime than a 21-year old and a wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth Detective Pikachu?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Pokémon Detective Pikachu

When a teenage girl's body is found raped and brutally murdered, it soon becomes clear that this was not done by humans. Who better to solve the crime than a 21-year old and a wise-cracking, adorable super-sleuth Detective Pikachu?
    Credit where credit is due, Meg.

giphy.gif

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Watched Creed II. The first Creed wasn’t awful so I gave the second installment a shot. Turrible idea.

yo

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    A Man Possessed by an Evil Spirit

Who Will Be the Judge!?

Dio's Curse

Tower of Grey

Silver Chariot

Dark Blue Moon

Strength

Devil

Yellow Temperance

The Emperor and the Hanged Man, Part 1

The Emperor and the Hanged Man, Part 2
    Last edited by anon; 06-13-2019 at 10:46 PM. Reason: If you really watched these recently, you should have no problems writing reviews of your own.

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    Let me be the first to tell you and your wall of words to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    The first .... wasn’t awful so I gave the second installment a shot. Turrible idea.
    At least they're staying true to Rocky franchise then.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-13-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    Greed, Lies And Murder

Deadly Riddle

Trail of Betrayal

10. Movies & TV   -   #210
    Worked my way through NOS4A2. Thought it was pretty decent-- didn't really see what people were complaining about. It was what I'd consider easy to watch-- no complex plot to follow, just good-ish vs evil. I realize that it costs a lot of money to attract an audience to a new show, and it makes financial sense to keep that audience hooked through multiple seasons, but it doesn't always make sense to do that with a story. This season ends with
    Spoiler: Show
    . And it kinda ruins everything.