Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26667374757677787986 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I'm watching Titans right now, among other things, but Titans I'm very hooked on because I love the DC Comic Universe.
    If you don't know what it is, it's loosely based on the Teen Tians cartoon. Which is excellent. The Titans are Dick Grayson(Robin), Kory(Starfire), Rachel(Raven), and Gar (Beast Boy).

So if you're DC geek like me I highly recommend it. The DC universe is so dark and murderous, unlike Marvel that's alll sunshine and lollipops.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The Suicide Squad (2021) 0/10
    That's a shame. I was going to watch this soon, and was hoping that they improved off of Suicide Squad. There's potential there but it's just not being tapped. *insert sexual reference here*
    Last edited by Funkin'; 09-01-2021 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Movies & TV   -   #752
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    When you say "geek" you really mean "gay man-child" if I'm reading the whole Teen Titans thing correctly. Still, in your defense, it's not animated so at least there's that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #753
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Valley of Tears

I'm halfway through the 10 episodes. Highly recommended, even if you are not Shay...

4. Movies & TV   -   #754
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    When you say "geek" you really mean "gay man-child" if I'm reading the whole Teen Titans thing correctly. Still, in your defense, it's not animated so at least there's that.
    If I weren't a gay man-child my feelings would probably be hurt.

5. Movies & TV   -   #755
    People are making a big deal out of comic book Robin coming out as bisexual but given his costume and his living arrangement ward cough cough, the truly shocking thing to me was that he isn't 100% homo.

6. Movies & TV   -   #756
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    A quiet place II. It felt like watching episode 2 of a TV series. The first one was exhiliarating.

7. Movies & TV   -   #757
    The Voyeurs (2021) Sydney Sweeney's boobs a 10 everything else about the movie a 1. That includes the heavy-handed directing, the abominable acting, the horrendous writing and the abysmal soundtrack. Gay cover of Eyes Without a Face is gay.

Spoilers. The boobs are in the last 15 minutes of two hours and are followed by some of the most nonsensical plot twists I've ever seen.

8. Movies & TV   -   #758
    Don't Breathe 2

Not as good as the first

9. Movies & TV   -   #759
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Watched "Free Guy" the other day. Was surprisingly entertaining; I guess a Wreck-It Ralph on steroids meeting Ready Player One?

Saw "The Card Counter" afterwards. Left me feeling underwhelmed.

10. Movies & TV   -   #760
    libernullmal's Avatar Member
    Watched "Free Guy" with my 4 yo daughter. I was yelled out by the wife for the pg13 content such as cussing and violence.... I said "Have you watched regular TV lately"? she said "No, you got me Netflix and other streaming companies". touché wife touché