Page 78 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879808188 ... LastLast

Thread: Stuff I watched recently...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have to give a nod to Copshop. Not going to win any Oscars, but there's a black woman in it who outshines everyone you'd expect to carry the filum. If she sleeps with the right directors, she could be noteworthy.

Am I the only one disappointed that Squid Games didn't include a single squid?
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-18-2021 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #772
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Am I the only one disappointed that Squid Games didn't include a single squid?
    I haven't watched it. I assumed it was another Guy Ritchie gangster movie with over the top English accents. "Hey, mate. Three Finger Al wants that 500 squid you owes him".
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Movies & TV   -   #773
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I have to say that I am enjoying season 2 of "Stargirl" a whole lot less than season 1.

4. Movies & TV   -   #774
    Just watched the new Dune, its a good thing i read the book otherwise would have no idea what was going on

5. Movies & TV   -   #775
    squid game - probably the best thing we will see this year, need to watch it again now that i know what happens for all the hidden stuff

6. Movies & TV   -   #776
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Five Bedrooms

Australian show, even if it got co-opted as a "Peacock Original", two seasons. Wife approved, and entertaining enough that it will not cost you too much effort to score some brownie points.

7. Movies & TV   -   #777
    By the synopsis, it sounds like Friends. Since it's the Peacock Network I suppose they weren't worried that they'd have to pay NBC royalties for theft of intellectual property.

I see that since it's 2020 something the Ross character is now ghey. Who could have predicted that?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-27-2021 at 09:58 PM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #778
    Recently has been Doom Patrol, and believe it or not, I really enjoyed the move "Old"

9. Movies & TV   -   #779
    Army of Thieves (2021) I wasn't expecting much and let's just say it delivered.

Also I understand that they are trying to tie it into Army of the Dead for monetary reasons but "Army of Thieves" as a title makes literally no sense unless armies can consist of five people.

10. Movies & TV   -   #780
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmcse View Post
    squid game - probably the best thing we will see this year, need to watch it again now that i know what happens for all the hidden stuff
    I found it poop. It is like a really bad version of the cube film. It was funny for the dubbing choice however (I`m not a sub-title purist).