Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are some of your favorite classic video games?

Heart

A few hours ago I finished writing a list of my 10 favorite classic PC games on my gaming blog. I had a blast reliving these amazing memories. There are games that I simply cannot forget. Games that shaped my childhood and made it unforgettable. Thing is, each gamer has a favorite old video game. I would like to know yours, it doesn't have to be for any specific platform. Just tell me which games you miss the most, the ones that “tickles your nostalgic bone”.

2. Games   -   #2
    For me, It is always "The Mario" with regards as a 90's kid.

3. Games   -   #3
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Pitfall! though I guess that's technically not a PC game.

Castle Wolfenstein on the C64 would be next. Maybe Loderunner.

4. Games   -   #4
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    Do you see anything about "PC" in the Tread

Attachment 182308

Attachment 182309

Attachment 182310

I have emulator disks that plays on the original xbox that has hundreds of original arcade games
    Last edited by shaina; 04-15-2019 at 07:18 PM.

5. Games   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Pitfall on the NES as primitive as it was is somehow still more fun than the shit remake of AC3 I am now suffering through. Also have the original Loderunner on some DOS? thing stored in a drawer somewhere right next to Spyhunter. As for castles, I'd take vania over Wolfenstein any day.

I also just noticed that the OP has a "gaming blog" so apparently I'm not the biggest homo on this site anymore.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-15-2019 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Games   -   #6
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Do you see anything about "PC" in the Tread
    Well, he did say "a list of my 10 favorite classic PC games" in his opening line...

7. Games   -   #7
    His "blog" is invite only so except so phishing my email address I don't get the point of his link.

Also not big on reading comprehension I take it?

I would like to know yours, it doesn't have to be for any specific platform.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-15-2019 at 08:30 PM.

8. Games   -   #8
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Super Pitfall on the NES as primitive as it was is somehow still more fun than the shit remake of AC3 I am now suffering through. Also have the original Loderunner on some DOS? thing stored in a drawer somewhere right next to Spyhunter. As for castles, I'd take vania over Wolfenstein any day.
    I also just noticed that the OP has a "gaming blog" so apparently I'm not the biggest homo on this site anymore.
    I know it is your birthday and all, but i did have to fix your inaccurate representation of a great classic, and saying that the original arcade/2600 "Pitfall" was actually brought out by Atari. Now if you want to talk Intellivision Pitfall?? It was shit compared to Atari's original, but much better than the Super version on the NES, and closer to the original
    The other games i have no clue because they are not my cup of tea to play....

I am not sure if the OP gaming blog is some hang out for Egg Rolls?? and you being a big homo is whatever floats your boat......

9. Games   -   #9
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Well, he did say "a list of my 10 favorite classic PC games" in his opening line...
    To be honest Cabby, I never payed attention to the actual post but the Header of the Tread??

Just like the occasional bickering of the rules on the word games, most of the time i don't pay attention, and usually just followed Bigboab's lead (may he rest in peace and is really missed!!). What happens if there was 200 posts in this tread already?? Do you go back to the original posts??
    And i guess being my age, when i started playing video games, there was no such public, or personal computer invented yet

Attachment 182311

Not sure if you like this game in the younger days Idol??, but i figure it is a kill everything around you thing
    Attachment 182312
    Last edited by shaina; 04-15-2019 at 09:04 PM.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Super Pitfall on the NES as primitive as it was is somehow still more fun than the shit remake of AC3 I am now suffering through. Also have the original Loderunner on some DOS? thing stored in a drawer somewhere right next to Spyhunter. As for castles, I'd take vania over Wolfenstein any day.
    I know it is your birthday and all, but i did have to fix your inaccurate representation of a great classic, and saying that the original arcade/2600 "Pitfall" was actually brought out by Atari. Now if you want to talk Intellivision Pitfall?? It was shit compared to Atari's original, but much better than the Super version on the NES, and closer to the original
    The other games i have no clue because they are not my cup of tea to play....

I am not sure if the OP gaming blog is some hang out for Egg Rolls?? and you being a big homo is whatever floats your boat......
    You are right it was on Atari. I still actually have it too. I just pulled the box out and was going to post a photo to prove no bs but decided that was way too much work just to show that you can't always be wrong.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast