Thread: Clock

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i think in future editions of k-lite it should include a counter of how many people have uploaded things from you and make it so you can set individual counters on each download you may think why but i just think it would be a cool idea you dont have to agree with me
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    It would be cool, but unnessecary.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
    i think in future editions of k-lite it should include a counter of how many people have uploaded things from you and make it so you can set individual counters on each download you may think why but i just think it would be a cool idea you dont have to agree with me
    preety stupid. If you dont want to share a file anymore than stop. I think it would also invade privacy alittle becuase you can see who download thinkgs from you. Like haveing a record.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
    ya thats a pretty stupid idea

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by twister203+29 November 2003 - 22:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twister203 @ 29 November 2003 - 22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Azzz@26 November 2003 - 21:55
    preety stupid. If you dont want to share a file anymore than stop. I think it would also invade privacy alittle becuase you can see who download thinkgs from you. Like haveing a record. [/b][/quote]
    Invasion of privacy, because your seeing what people down, from you..............

Right, your obviously one of those types who doesnt get anywhere near a law book.